Business-driven General contractor with 20+ years working in the construction industry. I contracted in CA from 2005 to 2010 completing a wide array of residential based construction trades. I currently still hold a CA Class B contractors license along with a CO State Business license (JC Builders) and General Liability insurance. I moved from CA to CO back in 2010 and picked up a payroll job (BTS Wireless) to keep busy until I could plant my feet here and start contracting again. In 2013 I was able to break away from BTS Wireless and get my independent business running again. I have now been contracting here in the Rocky Mountain Region for the past 7 years. I employ 1099 contractor labor as needed per job scope/project. Below is a list of the scopes/projects I have completed here in CO spanning 2013 -2020.
- Commercial DAS installs (Verizon)
- Macro/Telecommunication site builds (Verizon, AT&T)
- Telecommunication battery string testing (Verizon)
- Telecommunication cab battery removal (AT&T)
- Commercial Fire Alarm installs, CCTV installs, low voltage wiring.
- Access control installs.
- Electrical (conduit, wiring, underground, panel work, cut overs)
- Complete (4) bedroom "Ranch Style" house flip (interior/exterior)(personal residence).
- Back up generator installs for the First Net AT&T National project (3 year project)
Love to Golf every Sunday, enjoy camping, fishing, hiking and being outdoors in the wilderness. Our family enjoys getting together for BBQ's, pool parties, holidays, birthdays, sporting events and any other excuse to get together and have a blast! Boating, wakeboarding, snowboarding and playing poker are just a few other things that excite me!
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: