To work in tandem with a team in a challenging and competitive
environment, where I could improve my knowledge, capabilities and put
them to use for the development of the organization. Professional
Construction Supervisor with excellent interpersonal skills. Works in a
timely and efficient manner to see tough jobs through to completion. I
have a go-getter attitude, I feel there's no problem to big or too small
Performed work duties under the supervision of Lead Welder.
Moved heavy tools, workpieces and supplies.
Ensure compliance with all related rules and regulations for safety.
Inspect leaky cylinders, hoses, and connections.
Operate oxygen and acetylene torches.
Grind metal using power and hand tools.
Clean work pieces to remove slag, rust and other debris.
Check for hairline cracks and any other visible imperfection in the
Kept a positive attitude focused on learning new processes and
Accurately read, understood, and carried out written instructions.
Assessed engineering documentation to determine order of
Picked orders from inventory locations.
Operated equipment such as SkyTrax, Genie and H&P. Aerial lifts and
Set up station by receiving picking and packing order and gathering
Provided accurate measurements and estimates for all projects.
Used precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures to
measure dimensions of finished work pieces.
Followed standards and procedures to maintain safe work
Responsible for wide variety of duties including, pipe fitting, Reading
ISO blueprints, Making correct measurements, Cutting pipe to
specified length, grinding and buffing welds to ensure a clean weld
● Checked equipment to determine if maintenance was required.
Interacted in a positive manner with employees to demonstrate high
standards and mitigate issues effectively.
● Communicated with all stakeholders on job milestones.
● Meticulously tracked all parts and equipment used on each job site.
● Set ladders, scaffolds and hoists in place for taking supplies to roofs.
Completed tear-down of existing structures and prepared for new
● Cleared drains and downspouts and cleaned gutters.
● Monitored inventory and reported items to be restocked for each job.
● Provided outstanding customer service.
● Prepared and cleaned construction sites by removing debris.
Reviewed plans from architects and consulted with clients to gain a
deep understanding of project plan and objectives.
● Accurately read, understood, and carried out written instructions.
● Accurately estimated time and materials costs for projects.
● Used schematic diagrams to plan work.
Met production goals by maintaining cost effective levels of spare
● Requisitioned new supplies and equipment.
Operated wide variety of equipment including power saws, sanders,
grinders, cranes drill press, forklift and basic hand tools.
● Loaded and unloaded building materials used for construction.
● Manually carried roofing materials up ladders.
●Extensive safety knowledge in
compliance with OSHA Oilfield
●Extensive H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide)
Awareness training as recommended
by ANSI/ASSE Z390.1-2006
●How to recognize fire hazard
situations and how to formulate an
● PEC safety cardholder
● Schematic understanding
● Math proficiency
● Construction design
● Team management
● Blueprints and specifications
● Understanding technical drawings
● Equipment maintenance
● Friendly demeanor
● Sales experience
● Consistently meets sales goals
● Motivated team player
● Outstanding interpersonal skills
● Computer literate
● Skilled problem solver
● Active listening skills
● Accurate money handling
● Superior organization ability
● Customer service-oriented
● Inventory management
● Strong work ethic
● Staff Training and Development
● Upselling techniques
● Excellent communication skill
● Graduated with 3.62 GPA
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: