- Effective Coach bringing 11+ years of experience guiding, mentoring and developing all types of athletes, from all ages and fitness levels. Driven and high-achieving with award-winning career history in both CrossFit and Golf. Passionate about mentoring athletes to build sustainable training habits, supporting healthy lifestyles.
- Played 12 years of competitive golf, including 5 years of Collegiate Level Golf, where I was voted into the Athletic Hall of Fame for performance.
- Have successfully built Treeline CrossFit from the ground up into a thriving facility which caters to 200+ members, as well as 50+ high school club team athletes. All of which receive top of the line coaching, programming and relational/motivating experiences while participating in their daily workouts.
- Thoroughly enjoy working with individuals and assisting in them meeting their goals. Found importance in helping mold younger athletes into the confident people they deserve to be.
- Coaching is my passion! People are my passion!
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: