Experienced healthcare professional with over 7 years of acclaimed bedside experience, complimented by a Masters of Science in Healthcare Administration degree. Focused on promoting the mission to improve the well-being of those we serve while meeting performance goals and delivering caring support to staff and hospital affairs. Skilled in leading teams under high-stress environments to meet expectations and deadlines while uplifting morale.
-Bilingual in English and Spanish
-Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, outlook
-Organizational skills with ability to work under pressure, multitask & manage time efficiently
Additional to the responsibilities of an Organ Recovery Coordinator (ORC) , I
Essential Job Duties:
1. Delivered treatment for patients experiencing chronic and acute respiratory illnesses by conducting assessments and providing diagnoses.
2. Cooperated and communicated effectively with physicians to deliver adequate care, assure patient satisfaction and meet compliance with set standards.
3. Assisted in intubations, codes, managed mechanical ventilators and provided antibiotics, bronchodilators and anti-inflammatory medications using proper equipment for adequate administration.
All duties pertaining to the treatment of the long term respiratory care patient.
· Provided tracheostomy care
· Education on tracheostomy care
· Managed home ventilators
· Provided family/patient education on home ventilator use and care
· Executed suture removal as needed
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: