Advanced Operations Manager offering over 2 years of experience and proven success in managing and productivity, quality assurance and leadership. Highly skilled in streamlining operations and improving throughput through continuous process improvement and cross-functional collaboration. Accomplished in building high-performing teams and inspiring staff to achieve personal and professional goals.
• Uphold Fedex Ground's Safety Above All Culture and supports all related initiatives
• Coordinate terminations, coaching, training, recognition and rewards, performance evaluation and management, discipline, addressing employee concerns and staff productivity
• Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls specific day-to-day operations within the station or hub
• Responsible for assigning and managing employees to ensure the safe and efficient sortation of packages through the facility, minimizing operational cost and maximizing operational quality, including the movement, tracking and administration of trailers (in conjunction with the linehaul department as applicable)
• Analyze operational performance through direct observation, interpretation of reports and collaboration with others.
Determines opportunities for improvement of key metrics and executes action plans to achieve results
• Lead daily employee and/or planning meetings to ensure workforce communication and understanding of operational updates and daily goals
• Participate in the development of and responsible for administering company employee relations strategies, including maintaining the confidentiality of such material and matters
• Participate in the development of and responsible for administering company safety strategies and programs
• Investigates, resolves and/or escalates customer service issues, as appropriate
• Responsible for training new employees regarding job duties and performance expectations and ensuring compliance with Fedex Ground policies, procedures and other training requirements, including but not limited to training related to quality assurance, SWAK, hazardous materials, and dock safety
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: