To obtain a position as an instructor that will allow me to grow personally and professionally. Instructor with 15 years of experience in the classroom, online teaching and tutoring. Dedicated to creating stable learning environments and curriculum to motivate students. Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities. Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver. Strong background in post-secondary and adult education, math, science and problem resolution. Use of Talisma & Starfish programs for student tracking in CampusVue.
|MS Windows, MS Word, MediSoft 100 wpm typing Knowledgeable in FDA and HIPPA Standards and Regulations|
• Ensures that internal processes and policies are followed and in full compliance with Department of Education regulations and those of other regulatory bodies.
• Monitors assigned faculty courserooms to ensure an instructor's frequent presence and quality participation, i.e. spot checking discussion boards, assignment feedback, and Career Connections.
• Ensures instructors submit weekly grades and at the end of terms either submitted final grades.
• Reviews instructor provided materials in the courseroom and provides guidance and feedback to further scaffold student learning and success including screencasts, differentiated learning materials, and just-in-time management tools.
• Assists instructors with prevention and intervention strategies to support students who are at-risk of academic dismissal.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.