Attentive individual offering over 7 years working as Shift Leader for Hospitality /Bank and Retail organization. Focused and skilled in employee oversight, mentoring and making process improvements. Manage team needs with proactive approach and conscientious attention on day-to-day needs. Well-organized in planning schedules and workflows to accomplish objectives. Hardworking, encouraging and reliable.
*Responsible for holding store keys to open and close without management as necessary.
* Assists with and coaches other team members to work with warehouse and vendor ordering process as the orders are created, reviewed, and received, including opening the backdoor for vendor deliveries.
*Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales on assigned cash register, including records of scanning errors, price verification, items not on file, price modifications, and voids.
* Assists manager or assistant store manager in reviewing order exceptions on order release day and assists in reverse logistics (e.g., 1506, returns, empty package).
* Assists manager or assistant store manager in evaluating and developing displays, including promotional, seasonal, super structures, and sale merchandise. Completes resets and revisions.
* Maintains accurate inventory counts; maintains the accuracy of on-hand quantities including, but not limited to, basic departments, stockroom, and overstock locations.
* Assist with ensuring the Outdated program is followed with team members.
* Responsible for basic department pricing and making daily price changes; ensures proper signage is displayed at the store to support accurate pricing of products. Ensures any additional pricing tasks related to local regulations and/or regulatory compliance programs are completed accurately and within the required time frame.
* Assist with bookkeeping activities, including cash report, cash counts, ledgers, and bill payment as necessary or as requested.
*Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring clean, neat, orderly store condition and appearance, including requesting store or system repairs as required in manager absence, or as requested by manager.
* Assists with separation of food items (e.g., raw foods from per-cooked) and product placement as specified by policies/procedures (e.g., raw and frozen meats on bottom shelves). For consumable items, assists in stock rotation, using the first in, first out method and restock outs.
Has working knowledge of store systems and store equipment.
*Assist at Pharmacy out window as requested.
* Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
* Responsible for bag checks of team members before leaving the store.
* Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
*Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
*Smart Counting, Price changing, Reset Projects, Cash Draw & Safe balancing and New day, Money ordering and ship out-In to Armor Gard system.
a. Assist Customers with entering and exiting parking facilities when needed, providing change and great customer service.
b. Perform approved maintenance on equipment.
c. Perform jump starts and customer assists in locating their vehicle.
d. Assist in balancing pay stations weekly.
e. Process exception transactions
f. Patrol parking facilities and report any suspicious activity, safety hazards, and be aware of peak time traffic
g. Close and open parking facilities as needed
h. Check dynamic signs throughout the Airport to make sure signs are reading accurately
i. Perform parking facility counts and collect tickets
j. Complete reports for any accidents or property damage within the parking facilities
k. Perform Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance checks periodically
l. Complete end of shift paperwork and deposits
m. Answer intercom systems, phones while operating between computer workstations
n. License Plate Recognition review (LPR)
o. Dispatch field supervisors to assist where needed
p. Log information into daily briefing
q. Monitor security cameras
r. Process exception transactions
s. Back-office review
t. Responsible for equipment inventory
u. Communicate with Airport Operations
v. Communicate equipment malfunctions
w. Record sick calls and call for coverage by seniority
x. Monitor space count for lot closures
y. Manage schedule to ensure supervisors take break and lunches at scheduled time
z. May perform other duties assigned by management
*Assist in managing Teller Recognition Program
*Ensure staff is meeting the service expectation and customer needs
*Evaluate Staff after probationary period and annually
*Assist with conducting research on teller related issues
*Provide or coordinate any additional training for new or experienced tellers
*Monitor cash limits for respective branches
* Monitor work teller reconciliation and report outages
*Conduct quarterly Teller/Vault audits
*Prepare/review weekly work schedule for respective branches
* Supports branches during and after working hours.
*Prepare/deliver counseling and terminate employees
* Prepare and conduct teller development coaching
* Assist Head Teller with review of various daily reports
* Process teller system role set ups
*Flexibility to report to work and assist other branches
* Ensure adherence to bank policies and procedures
* Attend meetings
* Perform other duties as assigned
*Maintain branch sales performance expectations
* Assist in employee development through role plays and observation - implement.
* Establish and meet individual goals
*Provide customer service
* Organize blitzing, presentations and call campaigns
* Maintain customer portfolio
* Provide branch numbers at manager meetings
**Facilitate branch meeting and/or huddles
Assist with teller supervisor duties - overrides (teller and sales overrides, ending day, card wizard
* Establish community involvement
* Understand and meet compliance expectations (exceptions, branch checklists)
Assist in hiring and termination process
Assist with trainings
Maintain and supervise time and attendance
Other duties as assigned
*Will be responsible for meeting with Division Head and Director of Human Resources each month as well as completing a monthly feedback report for the corporate office
* Hotel wide contracts include working as a housekeeping supervisor, participating in a New Hire Orientation and discussing the Omni Six Pillars, and understanding guest service functions along with the roles of other departments
* Front Office contracts include demonstrating the ability to properly check-in guests and check-out guests per Omni Standards, explaining front office forecasting procedures, understanding group blocks, performing duties in PBX and all Guest Service functions, and more.
* Other contracts include participating performing selected job functions in the Reservations Department, such as understanding various information tools, priorities, forecast information and the Select Guest program. Resources to completing this contract include the Director of Revenue, historical data files, group information reports, property management systems, and more.
*Ensure that Omni customer service standards are maintained and that every guest is satisfied.
*Ensure that the Front Desk and Rooms Controlling operate at peak efficiency to give a maximum utilization of guestroom availability in attaining high occupancies and with minimum overbooking.
*To ensure the accuracy of the Front Desk records with direct and open lines of communications to other departments within the hotel. Takes a lead role in marketing efforts to include Select Guest, Promotional *Packages and ensure accurate occupancy forecasting.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: