Well-qualified Medical Administrative professional successful at helping patients navigate medical office procedures while maintaining smooth and efficient business operations. An organized and dependable candidate successful at managing multiple priorities with a positive attitude. Willingness to take on added responsibilities to meet team goals.
• Supports clinic operations by direct involvement with physician(s) and nurse(s).
• Facilitates access of patients to CCF through direct patient appointment scheduling or by serving as liaison between patient and/or other medical departments.
• Works through and solves patient issues professionally and in timely manner.
• Takes and relays phone messages for respective area in clear and concise manner in accordance to CCF policy.
• Assists with calendar, meeting, and travel arrangements as requested and ensures proper forms are completed.
• Ensures all patients are rescheduled relating to physician out days in timely manner.
• Orders supplies using cost effectively, appropriate cost center numbers and correct processes.
• Verifies and updates patient demographics and insurance information.
• Identify and Obtain referral and/or authorization when needed and provide out of pocket estimates when necessary.
•Ensures same day add-on appointment is communicated to appropriate department personnel and ensures authorization is secured for same day add-on appointment and same day inpatient hospital admissions.
• Ensures surgery packets are completed correctly and delivered in at timely manner to OPS and Access Plus.
• High Call Volume office and Managed to answer 50-75 calls per day.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: