Knowledgeable Nurse Manager with excellent conflict resolution and problem-solving abilities demonstrated across 32-year career history. Keeps units running at peak efficiency, quality and performance. Excellent communication and coordination skills.
· Managed care and performed ongoing assessments to evaluate maternal and fetal health needs, working with multidisciplinary team to develop, initiate, manage and modify individualized and comprehensive plans of care
· Documented all patient interactions and interventions in electronic charting systems
· Charge nurse where I oversaw and managed an average of 15 to 30 clinical and support staff in patient care activities while maintaining high level of staff morale and professionalism
· Trained new nurses in proper techniques, care standards, operational procedures and safety protocols to optimize performance and safety
· Managed patients recovering from surgical procedures, including facilitating wound care and pain management
· Organized and managed care of patients undergoing various therapies and procedures, including epidural anesthesia and high risk medication delivery
· Collaborated with physicians to quickly assess patients and deliver appropriate treatment while managing rapidly changing conditions
· Performed triage on incoming obstetric patients and determined severity of complaints
· Provided skilled, timely and level-headed emergency response to critical patients
· Delivered high level of quality care to diverse populations of obstetric patients while overseeing patient admission and triaging based on acuity
Delivered outstanding care to patients with various diagnoses and managed care from treatment initiation through to completion
References available upon request.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: