Organized professional, and detail-oriented offering experience in tax preparation. Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with co-workers and business audiences. Quick learner with excellent multi-tasking skills and the ability to quickly master new technology. Known for innovation and creative problem-solving abilities to address business challenges.
• Communicate with the tax payer on tax issues by obtaining documents for tax preparation.
• Estimate tax return preparation time and complexity after initial assessment.
• Prepare amended taxes as needed for applicable tax year.
• Consulted with clients to assess and mitigate future tax liabilities
• Offered clients recommendations to reduce tax liabilities.
• Reviewed clients tax filing documents thoroughly to determine eligibility for tax credits or deductions.
• Conducted reviews of internal tax documentation, reducing errors related to missed tax benefits.
• Reviewed available data and compared against tax code to determine exemptions, deductions, and potential liabilities.
• Resolved chemistry procedure problems, improved procedure usage for chemistry department personnel and provided exceptional technical support.
• Led team in delivery of chemistry revision projects to management, resulting in no rewriting.
• Saved time by implementing cost-saving initiatives that addressed long-standing problems with outdated technical documents.
• Developed weekly communications and information for meetings to correct procedure problems.
• Supported Chemistry department by compiling document research for editing and creating new procedure revisions.
• Recognized by Chemistry Management for providing exceptional procedural revision for technical review.
• Worked closely with Chemistry team members to deliver project requirements, develop solutions and meet deadlines.
• Collaborated in development of Chemistry procedures with Chemistry Management and Technicians.
•Provided excellent service and attention to customers when face-to-face or through phone conversations.
• Resolved chemistry problems, improved operations and provided exceptional client support.
• Perform administrative duties including organization and planning daily activities.
• Resolved chemistry plant technical issues, improved chemistry department operations and provided exceptional support to plant operation.
• Created daily plant chemistry status reports for Chemistry Managers.
• Ensure that all sampling activities are in accordance with the company's health and safety regulations.
• Conduced sampling and analysis of primary (radioactive) and secondary (non-radioactive) water from chemical systems; ensuring results are within specified Technical Specification and / or within the Station Chemistry program guidelines.
• Resolved chemistry analytical instrumentation and calibrations problems.
• Monitored social media and online sources for industry trends.
• Woodman Hills Homeowners' Association: President and Treasurer 2005 - Present
• Lakeside Volunteer Rescue Squad: 2003 - 2009: Human Resources & Membership Chairman
• Dominion Energy - North Anna Power Station, Emergency Response Member, 1990 - 2019
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: