Reported defects, damage and accidents to proper personnel.
•Maintained proficiency in tactical planning options and convoy defense techniques.
•Loaded and secured items in trucks to avoid damage to parcels during delivery.
•Delivered goods and products to customer on time and in excellent condition.
•Checked in with dispatch service and updated with current location.
•Upheld high standards of professionalism and discretion when working with high-value clients.
•Cleaned and maintained vehicle and assessed vehicle for damage after each shift.
•Planned and briefed personnel on missions.
•Directed logistical training procedures in accordance with military regulations.
•Identified and resolved equipment shortages.
•Operated and maintained communications equipment.
•Expert in tactical and technical guidance.
•Operated and maintained field communications equipment.
•Taught personnel to mitigate environmental hazards and properly use personal protective equipment such as eye protection and gloves when working with battery acid.
•Loaded, unloaded and moved material to and from storage and production areas.
•Followed all policies, regulations, dress codes and schedules.
•Maintained 100% accountability of all assigned equipment worth more than hundreds of thousands.
•Assisted with real-time intelligence collection by conducting field reconnaissance operations.
•Operated in reduced visibility environments using infrared and starlight-enhancing night vision devices and targeting.
•Resolved conflicts and negotiated mutually beneficial agreements between parties.
•Completed clerical tasks such as filing, copying and distributing mail.
• Collaboration training between the U.S. military (Marine Corps) and the Korean military involving rock climbing, physical training, sports competitions, and fast roping
• Monitor access or flow of people to prevent problems, ensuring proper items were on/off hand when traveling from or to restricted areas
• Prevent unauthorized individuals from entering restricted areas
• Conducted routine surveillance; performed high risk security patrols, protocol and contingency operations.
• Always remained alert and prepared protecting crew members and surrounding premises against possible attacks.
• Maintained a courteous and professional demeanor while interacting with clients.
• Reported and documented significant incidents in accurate, comprehensive coherent incident reports.
• Access and entry control operations including checking vehicles and personnel to prevent smuggling of weapons and other controlled items.
• Relayed important information or new procedures to the next sentries to relive me of my post
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: