Driven Company Commander, CPT, with a superior understanding of Military Intelligence procedures and safety practices. Successful at grooming a close and efficient team for military operations at the company, battalion, and brigade level with excellent leadership and motivation. Committed to comprehensive support and soldier education. Dedicated leader with 8 years of experience in leadership roles. Dedicated to accurate data and progress analysis with extensive knowledge of intelligence and operations support and conflict mediation. Adept at coaching safety procedures and maintaining efficiency.
- Managed and employed over $88 million worth of intelligence equipment
- Field tested the Army's first Tactical Electronic Warfare System and employed its futuristic capabilities in major military training exercises
- Field tested the Army's new Future Tactical Unmanned Aerial System and employed its enhance Vertical Take-Off and Land capability in major military training exercises.
- Maintained the health and welfare of 12 officers and 120 soldiers.
- Developed training and readiness programs to improve troop efficiency.
- Facilitated the testing of the Army's new Spectrum Obfuscation Device in order to assess the prototype for future fieldings.
- Coordinated the employment of several different intelligence entities throughout a Brigade Combat team in major training events
- Trained 132 soldiers on equipment readiness, safety, and repair in preparation for deployment.
- Facilitated the employment and maintenance of several pieces of intelligence equipment covering Geospatial Intelligence, Human intelligence, Measurement and signature intelligence, Open-source intelligence, Signals intelligence, technical intelligence, electronic warfare, and electromagnetic spectrum management.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating the collection, reporting, and dissemination of combat information, targeting data, physical security support, and the production of intelligence to the Battalion.
- Effectively led intelligence section through garrison and field training environments that included EUCOM analysis, the BN SUAS program, and set the conditions for CPX 1, BN gunnery, and PLT situational training exercises.
- Managed the Personnel Security Program, security clearances, non-disclosure agreements, and communications security courier orders for over 400 soldiers in the Battalion.
- Evaluated enemy threats in terms of doctrine, threat characteristics, High Value Targets and High Payoff Targets, capabilities, and vulnerabilities.
- Created and Managed the Battalion's Small Unmanned Aerial Systems Program, allowing the unit to maintain, enhance, and properly employ its organic Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance assets.
- Managed Intelligence Requirements for a Brigade Combat Team Training exercise and developed operations planning requirements for the following Division Level exercise
- Managed and facilitated the execution of multiple maneuver lanes with armored vehicles during day and night operations
- Coordinated and orchestrated the successful integration of Electronic Warfare, Intelligence, Maneuver, and Field Artillery Assets during Brigade level training exercise to successfully identify and act on targets
- Served as the S-2 current operations element and was responsible for enemy situation development and presentations concerning current operations during 2x Command Post Exercises.
- Provided technical channels and authority for all HUMINT and CI activities within the Brigade
- Develops HUMINT specific information requirements (SIRs) from the commander
- Deconflicted and synchronized all HUMINT and CI activities in the BCT's area of operations during major training events and a deployment to the Korea Theater of Operations.
- Reviewed HUMINT tasking, funding requests, and collections to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and procedural guidelines.
- Developed the BDE's first Document and Media Exploitation SOP and tailored it specifically for Rotational Units in Korea; then validated it during the BDEs culminating training exercise during WARRIOR STRIKE XIII.
- Reorganized and developed a tracking system for over 30,000 paper
maps for RTUs to better prepare their wartime posture.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: