Skilled Math Teacher with resourceful and engaging teaching style demonstrated over 29 years of academic experience. Caring and hardworking professional with exceptional work ethic and commitment to cultivating productive learning environments to drive student progress and comprehension. I just achieve the Mathematics Instructional Coach position for 2021 - 2022 school year.
Rookie Teacher of the Year Award (2022) at West Homestead K-8 Center
. Coordinate case management and family reunification services for children, mostly ages 13-17.
· Initiate and maintain direct contact with each child and the child's family while the child is in shelter care in order to efficiently advance the child's family reunification and release the child from the facility.
· Identify potential family members or other sponsors for reunification.
· Facilitate the timely release or discharge of children to family members or other authorized caregivers and document the provision of services in each child's case file.
· Support family members or other sponsors to assist them with understanding the process and the child's needs.
· Assist with assessments of each child's needs.
· Assist with writing the Individual Service Plan for each child.
· Report significant incidents according to policies and procedures.
· Maintain case file and Database according to policies and procedures.
· Work closely with counselors and Care Coordinators.
· Follow up with sponsors and minors.
. Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning. Develops schemes of work, lesson plans, and tests that are in accordance with established procedures.
. Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
. Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
. Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures. Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
. Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies.
. Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development. Prepare required reports on students and activities.
. Participate in department, school, district and parent meetings.
. Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues, and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
. Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
. Assign and grade class work, homework, tests, and assignments
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: