- Perform clinical laboratory tests pertinent to hematology, chemistry, urinalysis, serology, immunology
- Calculate test records and measure prescribed quantities of samples
- Evaluate quality control information against measurable data
- Set up and maintain laboratory equipment
- Provide consultancy services regarding specific fields
- Conducted various chemistry tests through manual usage of different types of chemistry kits and automated techniques.
- Supervised the daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance of instruments to ensure excellent shape as per company instructions
- Meticulously managed the verification and release of patients' results and made necessary slides to be read manually.
- Maximized workflow of overall operations by troubleshooting equipment-related problems; handled the repair and maintenance of equipment.
- A team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills, adept at building productive relationships and building rapport with a diverse set of individuals.
- Equipped with extensive background in identifying presence of normal and abnormal components through analysis of various laboratory tests. Expert in operating, calibrating, and maintaining equipment used in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
Medical Technology • Clinical Exposures • Laboratory Operations • Laboratory Tests • Medical Equipment Operation & Troubleshooting • Laboratory Hygiene & Safety Compliance
- Clinical Laboratory Supervisor issued by State of Florida Department of Health July 2009.
- Medical technologist license issued by State of Florida Department of Health March 2007.
- Medical technologist license issued by American Medical Technologist November 2006.
Blood gas analyzer
Supervises the daily operations of the technical section(s) including work assignments, problem resolution, technical development and procedure implementation, inventory and purchasing. Performs evaluations and monitors competencies of technical staff. Ensures procedures and methods are performed according to section protocol and that quality assurance standards are met. Provides technical expertise in the use, calibration, maintenance and troubleshooting of all laboratory instruments, equipment and reagents. Performs routine and specialized procedures as necessary and assumes further operational responsibility in absence of manager.
* Ensures laboratory testing policies and procedures comply with current,state and federal regulations.
*Assures accurate and appropriate completion of tests including the processing of outside laboratory tests.
*Recommends measure to improve methods, performance, and quality of product or service.
*Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assist employees in solving work problems.
*Assists in identifying new tests procedures,equipment and instruments for the laboratory.
*Recruit, hire and train the staff, evaluate employee performance.
* Work on the bench if lab needs help.
Technical Specialist: Supervises the daily operations of the technical section(s) including work assignments, problem resolution, technical development and procedure implementation, inventory and purchasing. Performs evaluations and monitors competencies of technical staff. Ensures procedures and methods are performed according to section protocol and that quality assurance standards are met. Still working as a Medical Technologist once a week in Shands core Lab.
Still working as a Medical Technologist once a week in Shands core Lab.
Research study on effect of hypertensive drugs by monitoring physiological function.
TO obtain & process blood specimens from patients.Accession & distribute samples to appropriate section within the laboratory.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.