Customer service professional with over 10 years of experience. I am a performance-oriented natural leader with an organized nature and analytical problem-solving approach.
I have spent my most recent tenure working with auto rental and auto insurance. More specifically, I have held liability investigations, completed auto appraisals as well as competed and in sales and detailed vehicles all while maintaining a superior level of customer service.
I am currently seeking an opportunity for a position which requires me to be hands on and use the critical thinking skills I have acquired. I have also proven to be highly adaptive in regards to educational curve and retention when executing new skills during a career transition. I firmly believe that it is equally important to the success of an individual to follow company policy and procedure while maintaining reliability as it is that they are energetic, more than competent and innovative in their work. These are the standards to which I hold myself accountable.
• Managed moderate to complex medical claims for customers injured in auto losses.
• Coordinated independent medical evaluations for causality of suspicious injuries.
• Made analytical decisions in determining medical action plans and setting reserves for monetary payouts on each claim.
• Placed outgoing calls to attorneys, providers and insureds to maintain communication throughput the claims process.
• Handled inbound calls for claim status and billing issues for PIP claim handling.
• Maintained empathy and customer care while monitoring the treatment for each party.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: