Experienced Intramural Coordinator professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Skilled collected over the years with experience in the Recreational industry. Familiar with all Microsoft Computer Programs. Articulate and charismatic Social Has been successful at exceeding organizational goals. Strives to increase departmental efficiency and improve services For Faculty and Students.
• Responsible for all aspect of Intramural Sports including scheduling of games and workers, scheduling captains meetings, field preparation (set up and Clean up), assigning workers, and continuous oversight of the sports and the students
• Developed new process for employee evaluation which resulted in marked performance improvements.
• Worked directly with Director of Recreation to achieve student activity growth in the recreational department at LaSalle University
• Supported Operating Officers (Director of Recreation) with daily operational functions.
• Assisted various Student and athletic groups with event organizations.
• Achieved increased student participation in recreational and intramural sports by developing safe and creatively fun Activities.
•Communicated operational issues and changes to supervisor on regular basis from the camps I worked at.
•Enforced discipline both on and off the field.
•Exhibited sound judgment while executing coaching responsibilities and functions.
•Acted as a positive role model for team participants and in the community.
•Developed game plans and adjusted them according to various game situations.
•Coordinated team scheduling and game planning for each day. Focused on how to develop the sports skills needed to make the child a more productive athlete
Relay for life
ACE Certified 2004 to 2006
First aid Certified
Member of City 6
Big brother/ big Sister mentor
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.