Highly motivated experienced professional, with over fifteen years of customer service relations industry, analysis, sales, travel business, and a licensed master esthetician and fluent in English and Spanish. My diverse background has allowed me to quickly learn and adapt to situations easily and with superior communication skills and professionalism.
• In charge of overseeing and managing the esthetics department.
• Responsible for achieving all esthetics and retail sales goals as outlined by spa management.
• Trained, monitored and coached performance of estheticians and sales associates.
• Responsible for monitoring professional and retail product inventory and supply usage weekly.
• I was responsible for quarterly meetings with product representative's operational manager.
• In charge of setting up workstation and/or treatment room with necessary products, equipment and supplies to ensure guest comfort and safety, including cleaning, sterilizing tools and maintaining equipment.
• Participated in training programs, and other opportunities for professional growth.
• Safeguarded the client experience, maintained client confidentiality and upholded our commitment to safety.
• Discussed procedures option and treatments with clients.
• Educated clients on proper home skin care regime.
• In charge of highest customer retention and rebooking (over 85%)
• Responsible for office administration including answering phones and customer service to agencies and the community.
• In charge of maintaining a professional and organized environment.
• Responsible for visits to agencies and conducting outreach visits.
• Conducted shopping orientation and USDA training in English and Spanish.
• Responsible for USDA monthly reports and yearly inventory.
• Worked closely with the Virginia Department of Agriculture regarding USDA commodities.
• Provided assistance by arranging appointments and scheduled food delivery for the warehouse manager.
• Reviewed and file self-declaration forms.
• Maintained database for potential clients.
• Processed pre-orders, generated final invoices, closed reports, Sales journals and payments closing reports.
• Managed the esthetics department.
• In charge of monitoring professional and retail product inventory and supply usage weekly.
• Responsible for Set up workstation and/or treatment room with necessary products, equipment and supplies to ensure guest comfort and safety, including cleaning, sterilizing tools and maintaining equipment.
• Initial introduction and analysis of the client's skin type and Spa procedures.
• Performed different types of facial massages and body treatments.
• Provided all types of waxing techniques, including Brazilian.
microdermabrasion and micro current treatment.
Regional Esthetician of the year 2016.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: