Seasoned Marketing Manager for Nordstrom for the past 3 years, with a comprehensive background managing highly effective communication campaigns that supported key sales, marketing and stakeholder engagement objectives I am a dynamic marketing professional with more than 5 years in the sales and marketing industries. I am a creative and innovative team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Direct marketing campaigns
Public relations expert
Enthusiastic team player
Proven ability to drive record-high marketing campaign response rates and execute successful product launches.
Implemented a marketing campaign that increased the profits from a single product by 10%.
09/2013 to Current
Marketing Strategy ManagerNordstrom - New York City, New York
• Determining marketing strategy for 50+ private-label brands - creating a holistic plan to accelerate growth while maintaining cohesion across the organization.
• Fostering brand development and expansion through aligned marketing efforts.
• Executing campaigns using a variety of online and offline marketing tactics including digital media ads, search, social media, print, out-of-home marketing, events and public relations.
• Creating strategic campaign briefs and oversaw their timely execution across marketing channels to ensure message consistency.
• Using analytics to inform future decisions and generate stronger results.
08/2011 to 09/2013
Regional Public Relations SpecialistNordstrom - New York City, Ny
• Managed public relations for 50 full-line stores in the Northwest and Northeast, including actively responding to media requests and proactively pitching campaigns for coverage to drive trips and increase omnichannel sales.
• Created and executed PR plans for a variety of marketing campaigns including new store openings, sale events, brand launches, celebrity appearances and nonprofit fundraising.
• Acted as a company spokesperson for television, newspaper and magazine interviews.
• Tracked news and social coverage and presented recap reports to optimize for future campaigns.
09/2009 to 08/2011
Consumer Insights Executive AssistantNordstrom - New York City, NY
• Tracked and forecasted multi-million dollar department budget.
• Partnered with department Vice-President to create consumer and industry research presentations to inform future business decisions.
• Managed vendor relations and contracts.
• Organized nationwide focus groups.
• Received Marketing All-Star Award for excellence.
Bachelor of Science: MarketingUniversity of Virginia: McIntire School of Commerce - Charlottesville , Va, United StatesI received my Bachelor of Science in Commerce from the University of Virginia with a concentration in Marketing, and tracks in both Global Commerce, and Advertising and Digital Media. While at the University I was the president of the fashion club on campus known as FIFA, Futures In Fashion Association, a club for business focussed majors looking to enter the fashion industry. I also took two courses over the summer at the Fashion Institute of Technology to gain more knowledge in the fashion and retail world.