Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute integrated campaigns to drive awareness, press, traffic and revenue, including public relations initiatives, social media campaigns, promotions, partnerships, on‐ and offpremise events, giveaways and sponsorships.
• Drive creative brainstorms to generate bold, inventive ideas.
• Collaborate with restaurant teams, as well as corporate culinary, operations and accounting, to activate initiatives, determining budget, timeline, staffing, training, and methodology for tracking and evaluation.
• Oversee multi‐channel messaging and communications with current and prospective guests through email marketing, website, social media, public relations, in‐store signage, printed collateral and loyalty program.
• Direct and help manage various regional public relations agencies, overseeing strategy, media outreach and reporting.
• Manage press inquiries, including facilitating in person, phone and email interviews; materials requests; media training of chefs, sommeliers, managers and executives; paid and unpaid filming opportunities; and celebrity chef appearances.
• Supervise the creation of all regional public relations and marketing materials while maintaining consistent brand standards.
• Represent The ONE Group and its brands at industry events and in the cultivation of local and regional relationships with restaurant, hotel, promotional, event, charity, agency and vendor partners.
• Develop and manage marketing budget, effective tracking and of costs and spending, executing promotional activities and programs within agreed upon budget. Prepare, participate and lead marketing portion of P&Ls monthly.
• Monitor, review and report on all department activity and results.
• Manage up to three venues and its associated deliverables. Qualifications:
• Marketing or public relations‐related degree or equivalent professional qualification, followed by minimum of 5 years industry experience.
• Experience in all aspects of developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public relations, digital and promotional programs to meet brand objectives.
• Experience managing a team and/or multiple venues/departments.
• Positive self‐starter with a strong sense of accountability and commitment to excellence.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: