Marketing Manager with 5+ years of experience in FMCG, Telecommunications and Nonprofit company. Achievements include creating global marketing strategies to increase market share, developing analytical SQL queries and reports for tracking and interpreting business data, and leading digital platforms to fulfill the client's direct goals. Highly skilled in project management, marketing, finance, and data analysis.
Languages: Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
• Responsible for Gallup and DARPA's Volunteer Science program; launched and developed online website and online research games;
• Created and executed lead generation programs; Collaborated with partners, third-party developers to create innovative launch plans. Supported IT drive product design, from both API and UI perspective; Analyzed feedback data to determine campaign efficiency by Google Analytics; Increased 1078 active users and 5 clients successfully.
• Developed effective go-to-market strategies; Led and run global marketing program by creating innovative launch plans; Drove the onboarding and testing of new platform capabilities, channel integrations and data flows in U.S, China, India, Europe, and Nigeria. Developed and executed B2C and B2B email marketing using ActiveCampaign and Salesforce; Executed campaigns across digital platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Specific forums and research platforms; Increased 497,403 global volunteers and 595,881 experimental sessions.
• Supported for research grants to include proposal documentation; Reviewed oversight on compliance adherence; Supported for the administrative and financial management of federal grant awards (managing payroll, making purchases and moving finances across accounts); Tracked and monitored spending and revenue for the Institute; Prepared reports and developed projections (integrated documentation to populate existing reports, and developed strategies for understanding and projecting basic spending patterns)
• The pointed person for all CCNR events and outreach efforts; including World Quant Job Fair, ISSOD (Institute for the Secure Sharing of Online Data) conference and so on; Collaborated with staffs to design, implement, and maintain content and graphic for the website; Provided writing, and analytical support to various project teams for change management projects.
• Created journeys using Journey Builder and internal data with Salesforce CRM; Built promotional assets within content builder; Provided suggestions for marketing automation processes and campaign management; Provided insight and analysis to multiple stakeholders to help drive the business of several digital platforms by Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
• Produced and published content across 8+ social platforms, including designing flyers and advertisements; Oversaw day-to-day activities on social media sites, including quality and timing of social media posts, social content programming; Created and managed fun and creative consumer engagement strategies such as contests and product giveaways;
GPA: 3.62/ 4.0
Relevant Coursework: Project Management Practices; Schedule and Cost Planning; Project Business Analysis; Negotiation & Mediation.
Relevant Coursework: Engagement & Nurture Marketing Strategies; Content, Advertising & Social IMC; The Business of Social.
GPA: 3.8 / 4.0.
Relevant Coursework: Consumer Behavior; Financial Accounting; Business Analysis; Marketing Research Analysis; Statistics.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: