Experienced Market Coordinator with a demonstrated history of working in the health, wellness, and fitness industry. Knowledgeable training leader with proven skills in program and team management. Successful at evaluating training needs and program operations to make effective decisions, as well as developing long-lasting relationships. Proactive and determined professional with a remarkable work ethic and big-picture mentality.
· Daily use of Salesforce, Outlook, and Microsoft Office applications to prepare internal and external correspondence, check requests, sales reports, and additional documents.
· Supports Executive Vice President and department with administrative tasks, calendar appointments, scheduling of conference calls and video meetings, securing of conference rooms and meeting locations, and handling confidential correspondence.
· Obtains post-event information from field-based sales team and updates Salesforce database with relevant
information. Generates and analyzes Salesforce reports using data collected towards future sales opportunities.
· Work in conjunction with Legal department to create and distribute contract announcements.
· Work in conjunction with Human Resources department on all on-boarding and off-boarding for field based sales team, including distribution and collection of proprietary training materials and documents, all electronic equipment, and closing out corporate credit cards and outstanding expenses.
· Liable for department corporate credit card as well as receipt reconciliation for multiple departments and credit cards. In charge of creating and submitting purchase orders and invoices to Finance for multiple departments.
· Responsible for coordinating all flights, ground transportation, and hotel arrangements for newly signed physicians attending training at corporate office. Also responsible for scheduling all trainings between physician, our executive team, and head of each department.
· Throughout COVID-19 pandemic have been responsible for creating and transitioning physician trainings and meetings to a virtual format to ensure business continued seamlessly.
· Serve as the content administrator for department Intranet page, managing information displayed, layout, and ensuring all documents and content accessed by field-based sales team is up to date.
· Coordinating with Marketing and Events Team to successfully exhibit at multiple trade shows throughout the country, securing corporate booths and sponsorships, as well as arranging hotels for executives and sales team attending, and shipment of booth materials.
· Assisted in payroll operations for all full time and part time employees; organizing and assessing invoices for payment, tracking employee hours and coverage, and writing and distributing bi-weekly paychecks.
· Handled all daily financial operations including preparing all electronic direct deposit payments for over 25 organizations around the United States, as well as in-house electronic and in-person payments (credit cards, checks, or/or cash).
· Conducted all travel organization for staff including booking and prepaying hotel rooms and all airfare. Organization via third party vendors of hotel rooms for over 200 families and players for over 15 events per year across the United States.
· Responsible for club promotion and marketing by utilizing social media through management of Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter business accounts.
· Managed tournament registrations, rosters, payments, and additional verifications to meet all requirements by necessary deadlines.
· Maintained over 250 mandatory memberships and certifications for national policies according to governing body's guidelines.
· Assisted in collegiate recruitment of players from Division 1 to Division 3 programs.
· Researched and developed organization's defensive drills and strategies, and applied in private/one-on-one lessons, group specialty work, and team based work.
· Head & Assistant Coach to teams ranging in ages from 7-18 years old.
· Integral member in identifying individual knowledge, skills, and strengths to assign team positions for all ages throughout team tryout processes.
· Assisted National Sales Manager in sales profiles, as well of sales of company booths for international trade show and conference hosted by Phoenix Media Network, Inc.
· Assisted National Sales Manager in organization and set up of trade show and conference in New York City both via phone/email and in-person.
· Organized sales data for all sales team members in company database, including updating company contact information and most recent sales data.
· Interacted with vendors, contractors, and professional services personnel to receive orders, direct activities, and communicate management instruction.
· Assisted in the design and sales of print directory advertisements in company publication, Produce Business.
· Four time Commonwealth Coast Conference champion and four time participant in the NCAA Women's Volleyball national championship tournament
· Named 2011 Commonwealth Coast Conference Defensive Player of the Year, 2011 First Team All-Conference, and 2011 American Volleyball Coaches Association All-Region Honorable Mention.
· Ranked as high as 32nd in the nation by the NCAA, as well as holding two different career records at Roger Williams University.
· Served as head coach to 13&under and 14&under teams which qualified for the Junior Olympic National Championships resulting in top 25 finishes in the United States in consecutive seasons.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: