Experienced [Job Title] with over [Number] years of experience in [Industry]. Excellent reputation for resolving problems and improving customer satisfaction. Enthusiastic [Job Title] eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of [Task] and [Task] and training in [Skill]. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in [Industry].
PRICING OPTIMIZATION SOFTWARE ENABLEMENT
PRICING DATA ANALYTICS
Drive sales by partnering with the Sales Organization to ensure that both the product offering and the financial structure of the deal meet the customer's needs. Provide end-to-end daily management of the WSCA/NASPO contract.
· Manage pricing quote requests for 4 territories within US/Canada.
· Maintain ROIs and financial analyses on prospects or existing customers that Hitachi Ltd. provides technology investment.
· Play a critical role in the sales process by making recommendations of product offerings to enhance pricing efficiencies, while benefiting the customer.
· Negotiate with outside vendors to seek out cost relief on resale products.
· Proactively apply the use of marketing programs and strategic fund pool to pricing requests that are strategic in nature.
· Develop internal WSCA/NASPO processes to successfully rollout to cross-functional departments.
· Participate in State and Local Government contract negotiations.
· Provide required reporting to the WSCA/NASPO Administrator and contracted State and Local Governments.
· Conduct audits to ensure adherence to all contractual requirements.
· Administer the HDS-WSCA/NASPO website and guarantee it's compliancy.
· Negotiated pricing agreements for several high-profile clients, increasing Experian's revenue by an additional $15+ million for fiscal year 2008.
· Proactively identified at-risk clients to avoid negative revenue stream. Reduced prices, as necessary, to align fees closer to that of competitors.
· Interacted frequently with upper management in finance and sales departments to negotiate large proposals.
· Partnered with the sales department to acquire prospects and maintain existing business, by providing price quotes which promote profitability for Experian and within the client's expectations.
· Assisted in the employee on-boarding process by mentoring and training new hires.
· Created decision support tools necessary to make appropriate business decisions. Support tools continue to be utilized by the pricing department.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: