Management/Data Analyst with talent for performing multiple projects successfully. Strong knowledge of program and enterprise implementation. Communicative and team-oriented with proficiency in Quantitative Analysis. Proven history of fostering unity and best practices to meet team, individual and management objectives.
· Analysis and modeling
· Relational databases
· Data warehousing
· Data mapping
· Agile methodologies
· SharePoint Admin/Design
· Requirements gathering
· MS Excel Configuration
· Process/System Implementation
· Project Management
· Work closely with team members and leadership to deliver project requirements, develop solutions and meet deadlines.
· Detect and resolve data quality issues and discrepancies for integrity and quality control.
· Prioritize and organize tasks to efficiently accomplish service goals.
· Devise reports and visualizations to present requested data in sleek format.
· Create data verification and testing methods to resolve Energy program performance issues and prevent glitches.
· Enforce governanceprocedures to maintain overall data integrity.
· Implement and manage software upgrades and installs, rights and performance tuning for Power BI and Cx360 data visualization software.
· Communicate with data architects, programmers and engineers to keep projects on track.
· Identified bottlenecks in processes and implemented new and improved procedures and policies to ease friction and improve efficiency.
· Pinpointed inefficiencies in business processes and recommended improved policies.
· Reduced organizational operating costs by streamlining processes.
· Performed root cause analysis of data to develop counter-strategy and improve performance.
· Streamlined operational efficiencies, gathering requirements to facilitate on-time, under-budget corporate transitions.
· Identified and analyzed business strategy implications for growing companies to increase longevity.
· Manipulated data using pivot tables, pivot charts and macros in Excel.
· Develop and maintain project plan using MS Project for the gathering, validating, and delivery of functional/non-functional requirement enhancements
· Gather necessary requirements for Currency and Large Currency Reporting enhancements through third party assessments, business line input and system usage.
· Documents high level and detailed requirements into BRD and update requirements as project progression occurs
· Work with information systems to assure that request feasibility is assessed before deliverable submission.
· Review, reconcile and validate reported data as evidence of due diligence from a business and compliance standpoint.
· Meet with stakeholders to discuss project status, issues and next steps toward completion of each project milestone.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: