Versatile [Type] Management Analyst with advanced knowledge of financial, business development and operational areas. Steps into new areas with adaptable approach. Practiced project manager and problem-solver with [Number] years of experience in [Industry]. Experienced [Type] Management Analyst skilled in budget review, reporting and research. Top-notch administrator with financially-savvy and organized approach. Familiar with helping business leaders understand all facets of operations. Results-oriented [Type] Management Analyst adept at analyzing and improving [Area] policies and procedures. Talented program developer and director with [Number] years of [Industry] experience. Capable [Job Title] with proven history of enhancing [Industry] operations. Proficient in best practices, leadership strategies and employee motivation to boost productivity and job performance. Well-coordinated in addressing problems, investigating root causes and implementing successful resolutions. Enthusiastic [Job Title] eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of [Task] and [Task] and training in [Skill]. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in [Industry]. [Job Title] with over [Number] years of successful experience in [Skill] and [Skill]. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in [Industry] industry. Strengths in [Skill] and [Skill] backed by training in [Area of study].
· POC for the A.i.M work order system (Assetworks).
· Submit Hiring requests to HR and follow up as necessary.
· Head the Space Committee and track agency moves throughout state.
· Track square footage usage of agencies.
· Compile information and hold monthly meetings on information retrieved from A.i.M system for maintenance department for state.
· Assist OMB with information on leases and follow up with landlords on improvements lists.
· Manage cell phone program for Facility Operations on all three campuses.
· Assist Director with special projects as needed.
· POC for Energy Star program (tracking utility costs for DHSS owned buildings).
· Create Purchase Orders and process Vouchers in PHRST system.
· Manage agency budget with DPH fiscal office in Dover.
· Coordinate office activities.
· POC for E Market Place.
· Responsible for ordering all uniforms and supplies for agency.
· Responsible for submitting A.i.M work orders for our location.
· POC for office during renovation with contractors.
· Kept Director aware of spending and where we could eliminate costs.
· Processed Spay/Neuter applications for low income residents of DE.
· Work in Classifications and Compensation unit.
· Prepare Reclassification and Advance Salary requests for processing.
· Calculate financial costs of Reclassification requests.
· Process Recruitment and Postings requests.
· Prepare and maintain spreadsheets Excel spreadsheets.
· Schedule new employees for New Hire Orientation.
· Schedule monthly staff meetings and assemble the agenda for meeting.
· Prepare Career Ladder requests and submit to HR leadership.
· Order office supplies through Office Max.
· Schedule State training for office staff when needed.
· Maintain staff attendance log and HR mgr. calendar.
· Organize and maintain files and records.
· Use of PHRST and DEL systems software programs on a daily basis.
· On call 24/7 of 15,000 sq. ft. store/$10 million a year store.
· Trained assistant managers to become store managers.
· Managed payroll and sales budget for location.
· Maintained store budget by projecting and controlling within company policy and procedures.
· Assisted employees with personal issues such as drug addiction, depression, family issues etc. through company initiated program. Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
· Maintained monthly spreadsheets in excel for sales and payroll.
· Assisted employees with the government program “Welfare to Work” (evaluate
employees to see if they qualified and saw that company received proper credit).
· Updated and organized employee files.
· Created Purchase orders for location merchandise and supplies.
· Supervised 25 to 30 employees.
· Provided on-going training to employees to help them meet their goals.
Computers – MS Office (Word, Excel and Power point) and office equipment. PHRST system and PeopleSoft. Kronos system.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: