Multi-talented Management Analyst with 20+ years of experience bringing background in financial administration, business development and operations leadership. Skilled at stepping into different areas with flexible and resourceful approach. Visionary project and program leader with exceptional problem-solving skills.
Performing various highly responsible administrative support functions in the Development Services Department, including those requiring a significant level of expertise in a specific area, managing complex program assignments, and providing administrative support to the Development Services Director and management staff.
Lead on special projects including:
• Department lead for Oracle/ERP, including all financial, accounts payable, accounts receivables, purchasing, projects, development services project billings, human resources, and OTBI reporting. Constantly working to improve and simplify processes for department use. Chart of account configuration and department training.
• Develop entitlement full cost and flat fees and Building department hourly rate; collect and prepare time-motion studies to determine direct and indirect costs. Determine and recommend methods for collecting new revenue streams (ex: creation and administration of the technology fund).
• Prepare the annual development fee updates with both construction cost index percent and consumer price index percent. This includes working with an outside vendor to prepare a comparative fee analysis.
• Manage and administer the West Roseville and Sierra Vista Specific Plan reimbursement fee programs. This includes overseeing actual construction costs, annual fee updates, coordinating fees with the builders, and working with the landowners on reimbursement payments. Prepare quarterly and annual reporting.
• Developed and implemented the automated Development Services monthly billing program. Liaison for the Development Services and finance to complete the monthly billings to ensure continued service levels and revenues collected. This process generates $5m in yearly revenues/cost recovery to citywide development departments.
• Conduct annual development agreement reviews and partner with developers and landowners to ensure all obligations are satisfied within each development area. This includes obligated improvements and fee collections.
• Digitized all building department hard copy plan sets and moved to an electronic system for efficiency and access.
• Department subject matter expert for the electronic document management system replacement project (SIRE to Hyland project).
• Process improvements include removing hard copy building files and utility tags to automate processes, eliminating costs, and increasing productivity.
• Created and manage the Engineering bond process, including the tracking system for surety's and cash-in-lieu bonds.
• Administer requests for proposals and quotes (RFP/RFQ's) on various on-call and professional services. Participate in the selection and oversight of vendors and consultants.
• Supported the Redevelopment Agency and Roseville Community Development Corporation; developed and implemented marketing plans and materials for agency and citywide events. In addition, I coordinated and managed all the events (Riverside grand opening, Historic Old Town grand opening, Vernon Street parking garage grand opening, Roseville Community Development Corporation grand opening event, and Downtown Specific Plan community meetings and celebration).
Additional primary duties:
• Provide day-to-day support to six divisions regarding financial support, billing rates, budgeting, accounting, and special assignments.
• Manage all aspects of Administrative Assistant, Administrative Technician, and two Office Assistants. Plan, prioritize and review their work. Cross-trained all Office Assistants throughout the department to ensure there is always coverage and promote higher efficiency.
• Support engineering with developer reimbursement agreements on various projects, including managing fund balances to determine reimbursement payments.
• Develop, prepare, monitor, and administer department operating, funds, multi-year, and capital improvement budgets. As part of the budget process, determine operating costs and monitoring expenditures. This also includes preparing budget adjustments, journal entries, and purchase requests, negotiate and administer contracts.
• Analyze and reconcile monthly and year-end summary of operating and capital improvement budgets, including revenue and expense targets, trending numbers, and cost recovery percentages.
• Prepare and evaluate data collection related to fixed assets and financial reports.
• Research, evaluate, and prepare statistical, financial, and demographic data used in reports, studies, surveys, and analysis. An example would include the regional fee comparison, budget reports, and Development Services work program.
• Research proposed development, historical data, customers, demographics, and vacancy factors for long-term forecasting.
• Quarterly reconcile of fee upload reports of permitting software to finance software; work in partnership with finance and technical analyst to correct any complications and ensure accuracy.
• Assist in design, implementation, modification, and manage complex databases (Accela, Excel, Oracle); this includes ensuring maintenance of accurate data.
• Assist in developing and analyzing department policies, procedures, and systems, and recommend goals and objectives. Examples include the Development Services establishment of performance principles, safety, and annual performance reports.
Assist and support the Development Services Director and eleven additional division managers performing a wide variety of highly responsible, complex, and confidential duties. Developed, prepared, monitored, and administered department operating, multi-year, and capital improvement budgets. Analyzed and reconciled monthly and year-end summaries of operating and capital improvement budgets; this includes analyzing revenue and expense targets, trending numbers, and cost recovery percentages. AS part of the budget process, I determine the cost and monitor control expenditures; this also included preparing budget adjustments, purchasing requests, and negotiating and administering contracts. Research, evaluate and prepare statistical, financial, and demographic data used in reports, studies, surveys, and analysis. Developed entitlement full cost and flat fees; collected and prepared time-motion studies to determine direct and indirect costs. Processed and tracked invoice payments. Processed department payroll and secondary labor; this included setting up full cost projects in Accela and IFAS. Reviewed and approved correspondence to employee payroll discrepancies. Coordinated all Council Communications for the department, which included preparing and editing staff reports for completeness. Supported City Commissions and committees and served on various committees and task forces. Served as a liaison between outside organizations and the City. Received, researched, and responded to questions from outside agencies, other City departments, and the general public. Assisted in developing and analyzing departmental policies, procedures, and systems, recommended goals, and objectives. Developed and implemented marketing plans for citywide events. Planned, prioritized, and reviewed the work of two Office Assistants staff assigned to various Development Services divisions and functions. Participated in evaluating the activities of Office Assistant staff, recommending improvements and modifications. Provided and coordinated staff training; work with Office Assistant staff to correct deficiencies.
Assisted the Service Manager, supervised 60+ staff involved in customer service-related activities, including conflict resolution. Organized, coordinated, and performed quality assurance on work assignments for the service department. Prepared initial work orders and kept clients informed on the status of vehicles daily. Managed, prioritized, assigned, and reviewed the work of the service support staff. Tracked work order progress and coordinated daily work schedules with a lead technician for 30 technicians. Compiled and maintained customer records, both for the service and sales departments. Reviewed and resolved customer complaints and problems. Manage a fleet of loaner vehicles for client use, mileage, service schedules, and cleanliness. Processed service department payroll and research any discrepancies. Maintained and prepared records and reports, including work schedules, payroll, and monthly revenues analysis. Develop, prepare, monitor, and administer department operating and multi-year budgets. Analyzed and reconciled monthly and year-end summaries of the operating budget, including analyzing revenue and expense targets, trending numbers, and cost recovery percentage. Evaluate and implemented scheduling software to benefit the organization. Support contact for database and troubleshooting for the department. Ensured service department was compliant with dealership procedures and pertinent laws, regulations, and ordinances. Trained and supported dealership sales and service staff on policies and procedures and work with employees to improve performance. Participated in the selection of staff; developed and monitored training and performance benchmarks.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: