I have an uncanny ability to communicate with all people which has made me a superior manager of employees and a master of customer service. I am even-tempered, well-read, and intuitive.
I am a forward-thinking professional proficient in generating high-quality work. Talented at leveraging tenacious approach and strong attention to detail to drive success.
Service-oriented and performance-driven with excellent organizational, multitasking and problem-solving abilities.
My drive for perfection, hard-worker mentality, and highly effective communication skills make me the optimal employee.
I believe in punctuality, time management, professionalism, and preparedness at all times. I thrive working on my own or in a team environment alike.
I am also an accomplished writer and musician, having published both books and music. My writing abilities have served well during my career, allowing me to write essential documents for process advancement.
• Strong communicator
• Deadline driven
• Natural leader
• Book publishing
• Effective interviewer
• Creative writing
• Concept development
• Clean driving record
• Management responsibilities included hiring, terminations, coaching, training, recognition and rewards, performance evaluation and management, discipline, addressing employee concerns and staff productivity
• Managed drivers and their unique needs in order to boost employee morale and thereby productivity
• Strengthened operations with superior communication skills in employee management and clientele interactions
• Reduced operating budget by continually implementing process improvement
• Collaborated with staff to maximize driver output by adding key supplemental resources
Planned, organized, staffed, directed and controlled specific day-to-day operations within the hub
• Management and prepared driver itineraries to ensure safety and efficiency, minimize operational cost and maximize operational quality, including the movement, tracking and administration of trailers
• Effectively controlled the contractor-employer relationship by managing tight control over the franchise
• Planned and executed new methods and literature for faster, more productive practices
• Conducted analysis to address communication barriers between contracted drivers and FedEx customers
• Analyzed operational performance through direct observation, interpretation of reports and collaboration with others
• Led key projects in the hiring process which led to better candidate selection thereby streamlining the entire process
• Monitored all facets of a "Last Mile" delivery service, from employee needs and concerns to budgetary issues
• Owned and operated FedEx Ground contracted business
• Expanded operation to multi-route status within one calendar year while developing company employee relations strategies
• Accepted nomination for Contractor of the Year in 2007
• Developed pay-scale and hours worked management system allowing for improved pay/performance ratio
• Built valuable credit buying resources for trucking business and maintained strict operating budgets
• Learned impeccable work ethic being owner/operator while adhering to the companies highest standards
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: