Efficiency-driven Logistics Specialist with a 26-year track record in intermodal domestic and international transportation, import/export, warehousing and delivery. Critical thinker with analytical mind and unflagging focus on on-time service. Ready to develop optimized solutions to boost profits in fast-paced environment.
● Technical expertise used to advise team in preparation for annually inspection, team received an overall 98% in all areas.
● Advised Company Commander in logistical process, trained supply personnel, and maintained and oversaw company hand receipt for the Commander's Property Book worth over $10 million.
● Led over 180 personnel to provide unparalleled maintenance support for supported customers reduced overdue maintenance services by 90% and increased staff proficiency.
● Led efforts in cross training every team member; resulted in an increased overall capability and dramatically improved continuity for the organization.
● U.S. Army Master Leaders Course, 80 hours
● U. S. Army Sexual Harassment/ Assault Response and Prevention Program (SHARP), 40 hours
● U. S. Army Operation Contracting Course, 80 hours
● U. S. Army Contracting Officer Representative Course (COR), 40 hours
● U.S. Army Combat Service Support Automation Management Office (CSSAMO) for Supply STAMIS, 40 hours
● U. S. Army Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-Army), 40 hours
● U.S. Army Property Book Unity Supply Enhancement (PBUSE), 40 hours
● U.S Army Maintenance Leaders Course, 40 hours ● U.S. Army Supervisory Development Course, 40 hours
● U. S. Army Small Group Instructor Training Course, 40 hours
● U. S. Army Standard Army Retail Supply System, 40 hours
● U. S. Army Defense Reutilize Market Training, 40 hours
● Junior Reserve Officer Training Course (JROTC) Certified
* Reference Available Upon Request**
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: