Aspiring intelligence analyst completing a Masters degree in Strategic Intelligence with over 5 years of retail sales/management in the telecommunications industry with a proven record of exceeding sales goals and metrics. Strategic and industrious when developing comprehensive backgrounds in building relationships, cultivating partnerships, retaining top accounts and growing profit channels by establishing trust. Disciplined and resourceful professional with expertise in account development and market penetration.
· Over 5 years combined customer service & sales management experience
· Proven skills in handling customer complaints
· 125% or higher attainment of monthly sales metrics
· Fraud prevention and Risk Management
· Account Management
· Creative marketing strategies
· Strong analytical skills
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite in multiple courses at Saint Louis University and professionally at AT&T
· Theoretical and practical knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio, Visio 2016 in Computer Information System courses at Saint Louis University
· Theoretical and practical knowledge of various structured analytic techniques such as Force Field Analysis, Chronology, Mind Mapping, Key Assumptions and Starbursting in Security and Strategic Intelligence courses at Saint Louis University
· Theoretical and practical knowledge with creating protection plans using big data analytics techniques, trend analysis, excel models and simulations, random and cumulative distributions, and clustering in Security and Strategic Intelligence courses at Saint Louis University
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: