Lighting Designer and Project Manager with more than 10 years of experience working in cross-functional environments. Action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with end users, MEP engineers and business audiences. Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Skilled lighting professional offering superior design knowledge for work in a fast-paced lighting industry.
Exterior and Interior lighting and electrical Codes (ASHRAE and Title24)
AGi32 and Visual (lighting design software)
AutoCAD - 2D
Understanding of lighting control and building management systems
Illumination Awards 2011 - 'Award of Merit' for Clif Bar project.
International Illumination Design Award 2008 - 'The Paul Waterbury Award for Outdoor Lighting Design'.
LEED Platinum Certified, Net Zero Certified - David and Lucile Packard Foundation Headquarters.
Assisted in Redwood/Commscope marketing brochures "Intelligent Lighting Network Solutions for Offices" and "Intelligent Lighting Network Solutions for Data Centers".
Associate Member of IESNA (Illuminating Engineering Society of North America) since 2002.
Past member of IALD (International Association of Lighting Designers).
List of few finished projects:
- Firefox, Mozilla - Mountain View, CA.
- Github Headquarters, - San Francisco, CA.
- Oakland Unified School District, - Oakland, CA.
- Citrix Executive Business Center, - Santa Clara, CA.
- Clif Bar Headquarters, - Emeryville, CA.
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, - Palo Alto, CA.
- MAP Office Spaces, - Palo Alto, CA.
- Standford Outpatient Center, - Redwood City, CA.
- Nasher Sculpture Garden, - San Antonio, TX.
AutoCAD software, Communication skills, clients, Design software, Energy efficient, Lighting, Project management, Technical writing.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: