For 3 years, I was a full time Lifeguard / First Responder at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club and Lodge & Club.
• Gained interpersonal skills, to provide spectacular customer service for guests and members.
I tended to customers and made sure their experience in the store/cafe was the best it could possibly be.
• Gained experience in communicating with customers to assure customer satisfaction.
Traveled to Australia for a year on a Work/Holiday Visa to experience a new part of the world and make new connections around the world. (May 28th 2015 - May 29th 2016)
Overall it taught me;
• how to introduce myself to people
• how to communicate with new people
• how to create new, trustworthy relationships.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: