Enthusiastic Library Media Specialist offering 10 years of experience in the field. Dedicated to creating and maintaining a library media center that is safe, accessible and inviting learning and teaching environment. Focused on collaborating with teachers, administrators and students to maximize educational opportunities. To serve as a resource and provide materials that support today's curriculum needs while focusing on the district's demands concerning new technologies and up-to-date library resources. Consistently promotes love of reading, research and learning across all grades.
● Project Manager for library redesign
● Administrative Council team member
● Archiver's club supervisor
● Leader and advisor for Makerspace initiative
● Elementary and middle school Technology Club advisor
● Coach for high school and middle school girls' basketball
● High school Forensics and Mock Trial coach
● Sheboygan's Children's Book Festival steering committee
● Book's on Bikes Sheboygan summer literacy program
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: