Mihaela is an knowledgeable Government Relations professional with 6 years of public policy experience and degrees in Political Science, International Relations, Philosophy, and Spanish. A critical-thinking Legislative Director with 5 years supporting policymakers. Mihaela has a unique blend of communication, marketing, and public relations expertise, with the ability to work well in highly charged atmospheres and in high stakes environments. Mihaela is a dynamic communicator with strong writing and verbal skills and an extensive knowledge of social media landscapes, networks and tool-sets. Mihaela has a proven record of excellent project management with strong planning and organizational skills leading to the passage of many Bills though the Texas Legislature. On a personal level she is a self-motivator with a passion for politics and government affairs and relishes the opportunity to contribute to social change.
- Study Abroad (2010) Cairo, Egypt; Political Art History.
- Masters Thesis: Female Cultural Identity in Political Asylum Law
- Cum Laude Graduate
- Double Minor Spanish & Philosophy
- Study Abroad (2005) Valencia, Spain; Advanced Spanish. (2002) Uelzen, Germany; Cultural Exchange.
- Member of Model International Organizations:
- Awarded Distinguished Delegation; Juridical & Political Affairs.
- Awarded Outstanding Ambassador; Social Affairs Ministers.
- Awarded Distinguished Vice-Chair.
- B. Craig Raupe Memorial Professional Scholarship Recipient
Job Titles Held: