As one who has always been enthusiastic and eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills I would make an impact in any field of fashion. Clear understanding of effective communication and responsibility, has made me a well rounded candidate for success. Motivated to learn, grow and excel within the Fashion Industry.
- Advanced Level Spanish (St.Francis College- Brooklyn, NY)
- Modern Drama and New York Literature (Long Island University -
- Anatomy and Physiology (Long Island University- Brookville, NY)
- Spanish (10th, 11th, and 12th grade)
- Calculus (12th grade)
- Global History (10th Grade)
- Theology (11th,12th grade)
September 2016- June 2017
-World History (9th)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: