Highly skilled and certified Early Childhood Educator with over seven years of teaching and supervising experience in a classroom setting. Enthusiastic, caring Educator who believes that all children can learn and thrive in a learning environment that is stimulating, comforting and appropriate for the children. Dedicated to providing children with the best possible education and care. Passionate about encouraging children to develop socially, emotionally, and intellectually. Specialized in developing fun and educational curriculum material based on children's interests, learning styles and individual needs. Committed to developing innovative, creative and fun learning environments. Continuously ensure that children and parents are comfortable with the learning environments and experiences. Exceptional ability to establish rapport with children and parents, based on outstanding communication skills. Excellent communicator, highly motivated, team and detail oriented. Commended for excellence in creativity, organization and proactive talent. Additional experience in planning, managing budget, billing, scheduling, enrollment, staff training, parent communication and leadership.
• Supported goals of the program
• Helped to guide and lead coworkers in a positive and supportive way
• Implemented goals
• Attended and participated greatly in monthly meetings
• Responsible for appearance of program atmosphere
• Creatively decorated program according to season/theme
• Planned, prepared, decorated and held events for holidays and special occasions
• Followed strict budget and turned in receipts for necessary items that were purchased
• Communicated with director when necessary for events
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: