Driven communications professional with five years of experience in content creation, copy editing, campaign management, social strategy and public relations acumen. Seeking to bring excellent, critical-thinking abilities, strong leadership and collaborative energy to a thriving organization.
• Strategized and lead over 40 successful internal campaigns, increasing employee engagement by 50 percent overall.
• Managed, authored and distributed over 200 pieces of internal content via company-wide emails, intranet articles, newsletters, staff meetings and crew news channels, all with an audience of over 55,000 employees.
• Orchestrated and directed monthly All Hands sessions with CEO to update employees on company news, which created record spike in employee attendance.
• Planned campus activations to engage employees and bring experience to our offices to create excitement; Traveled across the country ensuring all offices had equal opportunity.
• Eight-time department “Employee of the Month” award winner out of 2,000 Global Communications colleagues for successfully shaping company narrative around key issues to bolster AECOM's image daily.
• Managed and authored over 1,000 pieces of external content via press releases, blog posts, byline articles, thought leadership journals, industry publications and more.
• Created record spike in investor interest by implementing and distributing said materials to promote positive brand awareness.
• Managed communications department finances and all budgeting while liaising with vendors daily.
• Planned and launched effective internal campaigns for Ethics Week, World Water Day, International Women's Day and Safety Week.
• Strategically developed internal materials, increasing employee engagement and interaction with corporate messaging by over 80 percent.
• Implemented and developed blog posts and social media content highlighting AECOM's innovative work designed to attract young talent. This tactic resulted in 40 percent increase in overall entry level and internship applicants.
• First to introduce process documents for external procedures to expedite workflow, eliminate errors and ensure messaging consistency and quality.
• Managed sales team of 30 employees and conducted marketing campaigns for high-traffic events, trade shows and conventions.
• Held meetings with client distributors and scheduled product promotions enabling team to effectively spread brand awareness, which increased sales by average of 65 percent.
• Directed and coordinated correspondence with clients; liaised and accommodated account holders to foster long-term relationships.
• “EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR” - AECOM Global Communications
Award Description: "Starting a new tradition, AECOM's Global Communications department began celebrating its best and brightest by presenting a department-wide award to an outstanding colleague who has gone above and beyond, transcending his/her role in leading AECOM forward."
*First in company to receive this honor.
• “TALENT ALL STAR” - Vibrant Marketing Concepts
Award Description: "Vibrant Marketing Concepts grants a quarterly award to identify an employee that demonstrates greatness in the workplace, while making each of their marketing events stand out."
*Recognized three times for this achievement.
• “BEST IN SALES” - Sure House Marketing
Award Description: "Sure House Marketing promotes employees based on sales efficiency and stellar performance in the field."
*Fastest-promoted employee in company history.
• Impact 4 Good: Charity Event Supervisor, 2014
• Federal Marketing Group Inc.: Intern, 2010
• Rider University Dance Ensemble: Chair of Public Relations, 2010
• Sure House Marketing: Sales Account Executive, 2009
• Student Anti Genocide Coalition: Vice President and Chapter Co-Founder, 2008
• Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation: Intern, 2006
• Mayor Francis Womack: Campaigning Assistant for North Brunswick Township, 2005
• Exceptional AP Style writer and copy editor
• Creative problem solving
• Proficient in WordPress and OpenText software
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: