In charge of all the functionalities/data/interactive activities of pLot Commerce's E-commerce websites/social applications/servers/databases.
Manage pLot Commerce's core proprietary framework.
Responsible for communicating on behalf of the backend team with clients and other departments, planning/updating the execution of products, trouble shooting/analyzing products, interviewing/hiring junior developers.
Build the site: http://www.charged.fm , a ticketing platform that includes:
1. Primary ticketing like ticketmaster.com,
2. Secondary ticketing absorbing ticketing information from ticketevlotion's API, event inventory's API and tickets now's API,
3. Reseller tickets like stubhub.com
4. Social tickets like eventbrite.com, e.g.: http://www.charged.fm/local
5. Online magazine, e.g.: http://www.charged.fm/mag
Also experienced in:
• Facebook/twitter API
• Check21/paypal/Plug'n Pay API
• Viral Player and viral flyer in flash and html5, which are ticketing applications for facebook and other social networks. Video conversion software ffmpeg. E.g.: http://www.charged.fm/userevent/item/1
Build E-commerce sites for clients:
7. http://broadwaycomedy.charged.fm/ (Under construction)
8. http://greenwichvillagecomedy.charged.fm/ (Under construction)
9. http://newyorkcomedy.charged.fm/ (Under construction)
Build social networking site:
Build the social networking site:
• Course Project of Database System: build a web-based survey system
• Knowledge of IPSec/SSL/VPNs, Firewalls and perimeter Security, Router/Switch security and Wireless Security. And knowledge of TCP/IP and Linux socket programming, network mapping, etc,
• Linux kernel programming: multi-thread communication, synchronization programming, etc,
• Application of extract specify content online using Python
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.