A highly motivated, hardworking, dedicated and dynamic individual with excellent background experience in customer service and Laundry operations . Very flexible and able to work in a challenging and busy environment (independently or as part of a team). I am always enthusiastic to learn and undertake new challenges.
. Welcomed costumers picking up goods from the warehouse in a friendly and professional maner
. Collected customer receipts and prepared delivery notes for customers
· Responded promptly to customer inquiries on company services.
· Provided assistance to customers by answering questions about company goods and services with regards to available promotions (if any) etc.
· Inspected incoming and outgoing goods and made sure that customers get the right goods as on their invoices.
· Received and checked all refunded goods and issuing return vouchers in accordance with the company rules and regulations.
· Provided assistance where needed like arrangement and placement of goods.
· Answered incoming query calls (concerning any damaged goods, delay in delivery, wrong goods received etc.)
. Assisted with driving forklift when needed
NEBOSH IGC) at Chicago institute, Abu Dhabi.
G.C.E (General certificate of Education Examination) Advance Level at Longla Comprehensive College Mankon, Bamenda, Cameroon
G.C.E (General certificate of Education Examination) Ordinary Level at Government High School Akwaya, Cameroon
Job Titles Held: