Organized Healthcare Administrator with outstanding record of communicating with members of staff to provide administrative needs and requirements. Conducted meetings with staff concerning budgets, program management and compliance. Consistently achieved outstanding ratings for quality care and community presence. Healthcare Administrator with proven ability to ensure exemplary level of healthcare service delivery to patients. Coordinate admission and discharge of patients. Plan and implement strategies for developing improved health care management. Proven problem solver and excellent communicator. Strong organizational skills, superb understanding of data collection and performance metrics. Recognized for staff development leading to high performing teams. Motivated individual with strong work ethic and ability to work independently. Strong organizational and team collaboration skills with experience in improving processes. Compassionate and attentive [Job Title] with history of making valuable contributions to healthcare teams and health systems. Bringing [Number] years of experience and expertise in utilization and maintenance of cardiac testing equipment. Dedicated to efficient and accurate delivery of test results. Enthusiastic [Job Title] eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of [Task] and [Task] and training in [Skill]. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in [Industry].
• Managed outpatients and specialized clinics daily.
• Responsible for scheduling the specialized clinics which included Diabetic Foot Clinic, Leprosy Clinic, and surgical procedures clinic.
• Responsible for 20-30 in-house patients including management, medication, referrals, mental health monitoring, and specialized dermato-surgical treatments.
• Specialized in dermato-surgical procedures during the residency program.
Director of Volunteer Engagement
Shishu Bharathi School of Language and Culture of India August 2018 – Present
• Coordinate the applications, scheduling, and assigning roles and tasks.
• Manage a team of 50+ student volunteers.
Outreach and Volunteer Committee Member
The Massachusetts Master Gardener Association April 2014 – Present
• Oversee organizing and scheduling the Ask-A Master Gardener booths at various community events like plant sales, and Farmer's markets.
President, Webmaster, former Vice-President
Norwood Evening Garden Club September 2013 – Present
• Manage the website using Dreamweaver
• Manage the functioning of the club including planning programs, obtaining speakers and scheduling.
• Preside over the club and Board of Directors meetings
Adult Literacy Program September 2009 – Present
• Teach spoken and written English language skills (ESL) to students from other countries who are looking to acquire English skills for everyday living.
• Teach English and other subjects for adults aiming to acquire their GED.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: