Android Developer with 2+ years of experience in application development, strong mobile background.
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle with a hands-on expertise with a wide variety of Android device resolutions and SDK versions.
Dedicated to continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Good exposure to overall application development, analysis, design, deployment, testing and support.
Worked for developing application for Android Operating System using Eclipse IDE, Android Studio, JAVA, Android SDK, and ADT plug-in.
Proficient in object-oriented design, data structures, problem solving, complexity analysis, and debugging.
Good knowledge of processes like version control, bug tracking. Responsive, organized and excellent problem solver.
Ability to work for long hours without losing patience and enthusiasm.
Good communication skills, both oral and written.
Languages Java, jQuery, PHP, C, C++, C#, SQL,MySql
Software Tools Eclipse, Android Studio, Android SDK
Operating Systems UNIX, Windows family, Mac OS.
|Selenium with Java, VLSI design|
• Engaged in the full project life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing and deployment phases.
• Worked with Agile Environment and involved in Daily stand up meetings.
• Extensively utilized AsyncTask, Threads, Handlers, and Services to improve the performance of application. • Implemented SQL Database to store the user's data.
• Implemented MixPanel and Google Analytics to track the actions performed by the users in the application
• Implemented JSON parsing for data interchange between the web services and the Mobile application.
• Extensively utilized the android components like Activities, Fragments, Broadcast Receivers and Services.
• Responsible in providing a Rich UI design using ListView, ScrollView, WebView, ViewPager, Actionbar, HorizontalList View.
• Implemented Complex Custom View Components.
• Expertise with OOP Design Patterns.
• Responsible in making use of the REST service, getting JSON response and applying AQuery to parse data to retrieve the required information
• In-depth understanding of Intent resolution mechanism.
• Used RESTful Web Services Integration to fetch data asynchronously and render an appropriate view.
• Utilized social networking APIs such as Facebook, twitter,
• Integrated the Cache support to manage and retain the messages on device to provide offline capability within the app.
• Researched on application acceptance and solicited feedback from users to make new and existing applications more user friendly
• End to end timely delivery of project
• Worked on Flow and Mortar screens which possess model-view-presenter architecture.
• Written custom gradle scripts and created app flavors
• Implemented runtime permissions for Android Marshmallow versions
• Collaborated with various teams like Design team, Auth, Alerts, ADA, Content, Services
• Experience with RESTful API and implemented the Chase's architecture to handle webservices.
• Implemented push notification for the successful transactions receipts
• Ensured application security by pinning SSL certificate and using DexGuard.
• Participated in scrum ceremonies like Iteration Planning Meeting, daily stand-ups, demo meetings and retrospective meetings
• Tools used: Android Studio, Dagger2, ButterKnife, Gradle, Gradle, JIRA, Confluence
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: