Registered Nurse eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills. A clear understanding of the nursing process and treatment protocols. Motivated to learn, grow, and excel in the nursing profession. Works well with diverse patient populations and foster trusting relationships to improve patient outcomes.
A seasoned, highly motivated, and self-driven business owner and manager with extensive experience in profit-generating operations, custom design, and manufacturing. Comprehensive background leading all aspects of retail operations (merchandising, sales, customer service, inventory, personnel and payroll management). Proven ability to decrease costs of daily operations and improve profit margins. A motivational leader with a self-directed nature with key strengths in creative problem-solving, customer service, financial administration, scheduling and training.
• Prepare test requisitions, paper or electronic, including patient demographics, and ensure accuracy
• Fill out requisition forms
• Interact with patients by confirming identity and collection of nasal specimens
• Ensure proper specimen packaging and transport to laboratory for processing
• Relay all client related information and/or concerns to management team for follow up
• Perform routine maintenance and upkeep of collection area
• Perform other tasks as directed by the site supervisor
• Perform basic clerical and computer work
Kauai Marathon (2019)
Kauai Health Fair (2019)
Marriott Blood Pressure Clinic (2018)
Beach Clean Up - Lydgate and Kealia (2000-Current)
Operation Christmas Child (2015- Current)
Island Wide Youth Events (2015-Current)
Kauai Charity Walk (2019)
March of Dimes (2018-Current)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: