• 5+ Years of IT experience in the area of Designing, Developing, Testing, Deploying and Supporting enterprise web application using JAVA/J2EE eb technologies on Tomcat 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, IBM WebsphereRSA7.0, RAD 6.0, &Web Logic7.0/8.1/9.0/10.0 on UNIX and Windows Platforms.
• Expertise in implementing of web applications using varies open source frameworks such as Struts Framework, Spring Framework (MVC) 3.0 & 4.0.
• Good knowledge on Spring Modules like Spring IOC, Spring MVN, Spring AOP, Spring Integration and Spring DAO.
• Experience in implementation of Persistence Framework like JPA and Hibernate ORM (Object Relational Mapping) to map POJOs to a relational database in typical n-type architecture.
• Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge on Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-threading, Exception Handling, streams & Files I/O and Polymorphism.
• Experience in the use of various relational database like Oracle, DB2, My SQL, MS SQL Server and NoSQL database like MongoDB, Cassandra.
• Strong experience in RDBMS technologies like SQL, PL/SQL, Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers and functions.
• Experience in working with Hibernate for mapping the java objects to relational database and SQL queries to fetch the data, insert, delete and update the data from the database. Have good knowledge of JDBC concepts.
• Working knowledge of Java Web Services with real time knowledge using SOAP, WSDL, RESTAPI to implement Server Oriented Architecture (SOA). Used SVN as the version control tool.
• Experience in build/deploy tools Ant, Maven and Jenkins,SVN, Nexus, Git.
• Experience in coding Web Services with JAX-WS (SOAP) and JAX_RS (RESTful).
• Experience in working with build tools like ANT, MAVEN and Gradle logging framework Log4j.
• Experience in writing test cases in java environment using Junit.
• Knowledge on No SQL Database, MongoDB. Can write queries using MongoDB.
• Well versed knowledge working with Java 7 and experience or interest in Java 8.Experience in Java web frameworks. Used Eclipse based Spring Tool Suite (STS) for development.
• Experience in developing front and back end application using Java Swing, Ajax and DOJO.
• Strong experience on service oriented architecture using Rest/SOAP. Knowledge on micro services architecture has added advantage. Solid knowledge in Java, JSF, and JSP to help with legacy code.
• Familiar with development methodologies like RAD, RUP, Waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
• Use R Programming Language Created high charts, ggplot2, networkD3 packages to generate user interactive visualization such as time-series plot, tree map, network plot and scatter plot.
• Provide Trending analysis of the vulnerabilities for the effecting servers on a monthly basis.
• Generate visualization dashboards for easy interpretation of data using Tableau.
• Leadership Qualities and good Team player with proficiency at time management, multitasking, able to meet deadlines and handle priorities. Having Strong analytical skills with ability to follow project standards and decisions making capability.
• Followed Agile Methodology and Participated in daily SRUM meetings and quarterly Release Planning.
• Developed the presentation layer with JSP, HTML5, CSS3.
• Create interactive websites and website features using Angular JS and JQuery / JQueryUI.
• Design and Develop web applications using Spring Web Flow, spring and AJAX technology.
• Using Spring Framework modules for the configuration of application components, security processes and for supporting classes for integration and unit tests (Spring Security).
• Extensively use Maven to build the application and develop on Embedded Tomcat Server.
• Extensively used Hibernate in developing data access layout. Developed SQL queries, views and stored procedures using PL/SQL.
• Implemented data access layer by Object Relation Mapping (ORM) tool HIBERNATE with standard DAO pattern.
• Implemented the project by using spring Web MVC module and Node JS, Angular-JS.
• Used Designed patterns such as Business delegate, MVC and Session façade.
• Used Maven scripts for building and developing applications.
• Setup and Configuration of Wed Sphere Application Server during development and testing.
• Develop Junit Test cases for testing the application code.
• Experienced in developing UI Screens using Angular JS, HTML5, Java Script, JSP, JQuery, CSS and Ajax.
• Performed random and regress testing of the application for reducing number of defects.
Environment: Java 1.8, JSF, Eclipse, HTML, Boot Strap, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, UNIX/LINUX, CSS3, Maven, JQuery, Angular JS, React JS, JUnit, MS SQL Server – 2012database, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g, GIT, Web server, Agile.
• Worked closely with Business Analyst, Project Managers and Project Leads to transfer business requirements in Java Code.
• Involved in design discussions and understanding of business requirements identify the relevant functional and technical requirements.
• Implemented Multi-Threading Environment and used most of the interfaces under the collection framework by using Core Java Concepts.
• Following Agile Methodology and participated in SCRUM Meetings.
• Developed SOP Web Server for the project as per the business requirements.
• Involved in defining DAO interface and writing SQL Queries.
• Hibernate 3.0 is implemented for mapping object-oriented domain model to SQL Server.
• Wrote build script for compiling and creating jar files using Ant for the application.
• Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the application using Junit, Mockito.
Environment: JDK, J2EE, JSP, Core Java, Spring, Spring DAO, HTML, CSS, Ajax, JSON, XML, Hibernate, ANT, Agile Methodology, Windows-7
• Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project and created UML diagrams such as Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Flowcharts for the optimization Module using Microsoft Visio.
• Use of spring's framework for building the application based on MVC design paradigm.
• Provide Integration for Spring MVC module.
• Developed user Interface Presentation screens using HTML and JSP, formatted the HTML forms using CSS.
• Worked extensively on back end application with the database. Involved with various modules of Hibernates (ORM). Implemented OR mapping and HQL. Worked on Hibernate-Springs (ORM) module.
• Developed the application on Web Logic Application Server and perform other administrative activities on Web Logic application server via Linux.
• Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
• Developed in MVC architecture using Spring Framework, Hibernate.
• Wrote JUnit testing cases to test the Optimization Module and created functions, sub queries and stored procedures using PL/SQL.
• Expertise in developing enterprise applications using Struts Frameworks.
• Developed web presentation layer using jQuery, HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
• Developed the action classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts-config.xml, Web.xml files.
• Involved in detail design developing use cases, use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and high-level activity diagram using UML from the requirements.
• Used XMLSpy plugins for designing the schema and transferring the XML to HTML files.
• Performed J2EE application deployment using JBoss application server on Windows and Linux
- Java Technologies:JAVA 8, JSF, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- RDBMS/Database:MySQL, Oracle
- IDE:Eclipse, NetBeans
- Web/Application:Web Logic, Web Server, JBoss, Apache Tomcat,Jenkins, Cucumber.
- Building and testing Tools:Ant, Maven, JUnit, Log4j
- Version Control:GitHub
- Other Tools:Agile craft, Microsoft Visio, R Programming, Tableau, Python, No SQL
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: