A take charge and efficient individual with progressively responsible experience in business and a verifiable record of consistent achievement. Highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational, decision making, communication and problem solving skills. Experience in BOOKKEEPING, iNSURANCE and CUSTOMER SERVICE. Additional experience as a PHARMACY TECHNICIAN.
- Recognized as a result-oriented, team player who can work effectively and independently in challenging environments.
- Ability to handle diverse responsibilities resourcefully with initiative and a positive attitude.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Can communicate/coordinate productively with all levels of management, employees and the general public.
- Strong willingness to meet changing conditions, to learn new procedures, and to cope with different problems diplomatically.
- Prepared technical tasks associated with IV medications.
- Completed all calculations on product preparations.
- Compounded sterile admixtures, and no-admixtures, including, nutrition, antibiotics, chemotherapy, hydration, narcotic analgesics, using aseptic technique, and USP 797.
- Ensured clean room, and related equipment was cleaned, sanitized and maintained to compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Extensive customer service experience.
- Answered inbound calls for veterans for prescription refills.
- Determined whether a prescription can be refilled and if so, wrote up a
request for the pharmacist to approve or disapprove.
- Followed all rules and regulations for the different VA hospital locations while maintaining accuracy.
- Answered and completed a refill request in a timely fashion.
- Full knowledge of accounts payable and accounts receivable and general ledger.
- Full knowledge of Peachtree accounting.
- Professionally handled customer phone calls, complaints as well as collections on past due accounts.
- Knowledge of microsoft word and excel.
- Full knowledge and handling of all medical, indemnity and disability claims.
- Knowledge of the New York State workers compensation laws, including third party claims.
- Attended numerous workers compensation hearings and seminars.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: