Offering a well-rounded background in computer technology and customer support, highly proficient in an office environment with 20 years of corporate work experience. Adept at multi-tasking and handling an ever-changing and collaborative work environment with attention to detail.
• Troubleshooting network issues (layer 1) with clients supported by CIS.
• Contacting ISP's on client's behalf to resolve Tier 2 issues.
• Contacting clients and working with non-technical employees to resolve Tier 1 and network-related equipment issues to resolve and ensure minimal impact to business and meet SLA requirements.
• Records management of all IP addresses for company employees.
• Performed subnet audits to ensure adequate space for devices.
• Data entry of IP and DNS records into database.
• Records retrieval of IP statistics for reporting (Microsoft Word, Excel)
• Oversaw and managed all non-change and change related DNS/DHCP requests to ensure minimal to no impact to business.
• Troubleshot and resolved DNS and DHCP related issues from internal ticketing system, emails, and phone calls (Windows command line).
• Upgraded DNS and DHCP servers to new code versions (Bind, Solaris).
• Provided QIP training and guidance to NOC members.
• Created and generated ad hoc and weekly reports for DNS and DHCP health and IP change statistics and metrics for continual business improvements (UNIX, Solaris, SQL, Excel - pivot tables, charts, graphs, filters, statistics/formulas).
• Maintained and updated team documentation (SharePoint, document management).
• Created technical MOP's (methods of procedure) for various applications (QIP, Cisco CSS and Citrix Netscaler SSL certificates, and Cisco Content Engines).
• Data Mining and Report Analysis (Clementine 6.0.2).
• Development, implementation, and support maintenance of intranet portal (NT server, Oracle 8i database, document management)
• Assisted with code development for predictive churn model (Teradata SQL)
• Assisted with database table creations based on metrics and business reporting needs of marketing group.
• Gathered business requirements from marketing group for predictive churn model (Excel - pivot tables, charts, graphs, formulas, filters)
• Performed data analysis for predictive churn model - data extraction, clean-up, and analysis for business improvements (Clementine 6.0.2)
• Web development and administration of Data Warehousing Group intranet (HTML)
• Business Objects universe development for marketing group for reporting to identify possible business improvements and customer experiences. (Business Objects 5, Oracle SQL 7).
• Updated metadata (PowerDesigner Suite 6.0)
• Provided user support and training (Business Objects, web portal, Web Intelligence).
• Data Warehouse conversion from current billing systems to Unified Data Model (Teradata)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: