I offer previous experience volunteering at Seacliff Elementary School as a playground and lunchtime supervisor for the Kindergarten students including planning recess activities and helping students at lunchtime. In addition to being a mom to a first grader at Seacliff, I also have current and previous experience with childcare for friends and family.
• Records management of all IP addresses for company employees.
• Performed subnet audits to ensure adequate space for devices.
• Data entry of IP and DNS records into database.
• Records retrieval of IP statistics for reporting (Microsoft Word, Excel)
• Oversaw and managed all non-change and change related DNS/DHCP requests to ensure minimal to no impact to business.
• Troubleshot and resolved DNS and DHCP related issues from internal ticketing system, emails, and phone calls (Windows command line).
• Upgraded DNS and DHCP servers to new code versions (Bind, Solaris).
• Provided QIP training and guidance to NOC members.
• Created and generated ad hoc and weekly reports for DNS and DHCP health and IP change statistics and metrics for continual business improvements (UNIX, Solaris, SQL, Excel - pivot tables, charts, graphs, filters, statistics/formulas).
• Maintained and updated team documentation (SharePoint, document management).
• Created technical MOP's (methods of procedure) for various applications (QIP, Cisco CSS and Citrix Netscaler SSL certificates, and Cisco Content Engines).
• Troubleshooting network issues (layer 1) with clients supported by CIS.
• Contacting ISP's on client's behalf to resolve Tier 2 issues.
• Contacting clients and working with non-technical employees to resolve Tier 1 and network-related equipment issues to resolve and ensure minimal impact to business and meet SLA requirements.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: