Likable and dedicated IT Applications and Systems Services Desk Analyst with over 3 years of experience in a fast-paced fin-tech company. Eager to offer superb analytical and computer skills to help corporate to grow its client base. Recognized for satisfaction rating (over 97%), problems solving (maintaining an overall resolution rate of 98%). Also, Proven IT support technician skilled in customer service and ticketing systems Seeking to provide not only efficient process improvements, but also to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of any given tasks and trainings. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in the IT Industry.
• Used ServiceNow call tracking systems to log, track, and manage incidents and Requests.
• Supported over 2,600+ internal/extern users requiring assistance with operating systems (Windows 7, and 10 Platforms), and software packages, including many internal/proprietary systems and applications.
• Resolved over 5600 Incidents/requests, maintaining overall resolution rate of 98%.
• Troubleshot and supported remote access cisco IPsec VPN, as well as RSA SecurID access issues.
• Assigned and configured Avaya extension numbers for end-users.
• Assisted with onboarding and offboarding of users.
• Worked with Peoplesoft, Singu, and Yardi teams to build users network profiles, reset password, and unlock accounts.
• Provided technical support for corporate users to include setting up computers, passwords, privilege wise access, and responsibilities using Active Directory.
• Resolved issues by researching documentation; troubleshooting hardware, software, and guiding client through corrective steps.
• Documented and tracked status of problems and solutions all received in incident management system.
• Provided inter-departmental collaboration by escalating unresolved issues to appropriate support functions.
• Established service by walking callers through new installations and configurations. Maintained, collected and updated Services desk database by entering caller statistics, inquiries, and managers.
• Troubleshot performance issues on mobile devices regarding installation and utilization of company specific applications and other web portal related issues for participants and client managers.
• Employed experience and training to troubleshoot software and hardware problems via email and telephone, utilizing remote support tools such as skype for business and Bomgar.
• Notified end users of issue status and followed-up with them to ensure problems have been resolved satisfactorily.
• Installed and troubleshot Basic AWS workspaces console.
• Purchased supply of products/materials
•Tracked and recorded orders
•Communicated performances and costs to management
•Communicated with vendors, clients, customers, team members, and managers to align goals
• Ensured cleanliness of all data equipment and computers/tablets rooms.
• Prepared and implemented preventive maintenance schedule for all IT Hardware and software.
• Managed Disaster Recovery Process and ensured regular daily backup is taken.
• Anti-virus setup and day to day support.
• Monitored proper inventory of hardware, software licenses and others products related.
• Kept updated with latest hotel technology and security risks on regular basis.
• Troubleshot and repaired technical problems or issues related to computer hardware and peripheral equipment.
• Maintained and upgraded hardware and software, including peripherals(e.g printers, scanner).
• Provided customer assistance of over 50 guests in any type of service relative to hospitality field ensuring satisfaction.
• Provided guest assistance in utilization of IPad upon guests request.
coursework inCompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Server+, MTA Operating System Fundamentals, MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility & Devices Fundamentals, MTA Security Fundamentals, Windows 10 Client Installation/configuration, and CCNA(Cisco Certified Network Associate)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: