Experienced Logistics Specialist fluent with ERP, supply chain, inventory management, business reporting and logistics software. Known as master strategist possessing exceptional attention to detail and "no problem too big or small" mindset. Solid background in financial analysis and client relations in international logistics hubs.
· Pulling, stacking, and stocking of warehouse equipment
· Maintain inventory of assets including testing of the devices (client and F1 owned equipment)
· Perform updates/maintenance on equipment (laptops, Virtual Reality headsets, phones, etc)
· Continuous tracking of equipment currently on order, in the field, and returning
· Maintain internal communication with the team on inventory levels and current workload
· Maintain order communication between client analysts and field reps
· Receive and ship equipment using inventory management software and scanners
· Quality control to ensure all sent items are in working order upon return
· Working under the direction of the inventory lead and event Project Managers
· Provide inventory support to all areas during events
· Load-in, setup, support, teardown, and load-out all equipment during events
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: