Ability to work effectively in a team, Goal setting and implementation. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work with little or no supervision
PLACE OF TRAINING
Basic Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Power point
Improved quarterly and fiscal inventories to 98%+ accuracy, by installing cycle count and min-max programs.
Reduced WIP inventories by 26%, by improving material flow and stocking levels.
Inventory/Cycle Counter Specialist12/2013 to 07/2015Konga.Com Online Shopping MallLagos, Ogba
Develop the company's inventory management strategy with the aim Of controlling costs within budgetary limits, generating savings, Rationalizing inventory and maximizing available working capital • Manage and maintain the company's material and stocked product Inventory including stock profiles and stock locations • Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting / inventory Accuracy checks • Minimize overstocks and removal of obsolete / redundant raw Materials to maximize availability of working capital • Ensure incoming product is receipted and managed appropriately According to company procedure. To be involved in the process of periodic inventory checks and participate in a comprehensive stock-count. Carry out regular variance analysis of stock. To liaise with the Packing Unit and monitor the usage of packing materials and restock when the need arises. Work with inbound to make sure GRN is raised immediately for all SKUs received. Liaise with the Returns Offer and ensure returned SKUs are attended to immediately and all issues concerning same resolved. To liaise with the Replacement Officer on a daily basis and track SKUs to be replaced and ensure they are attended to by the Replacement Officer promptly. Obtain the approval of the Warehouse Manager / Inventory Manager and take of expired products from the shelves. To provide weekly progress report to the Inventory Manager. Raise Goods Return Note when products are returned to suppliers.
Business Development Manager12/2012 to 01/2013American International Insurance CompanyLagos-Nigeria, Isolo-Lagos
Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Closing Skills. Motivation for Sales. Prospecting Skills. Sales Planning. Selling to Customer Needs. Territory Management. Market Knowledge. Presentation Skills. Energy Level. Meeting Sales Goals. Professionalism.•Prospects for target clients for an increased business growth.•Analyses and plans innovative strategies of selling. •Determines sales targets and ensures they are successfully achieved by the sales personnel. •Identifies new opportunities for sales campaigns that can lead to increased sales.•Discusses and consults with other managers on latest business trends with a view to introduce innovative products or services in future.
Store Manager01/2007 to 01/2012Leventis Foods LimitedLagos-Nigeria, Apapa-Lagos
• Understand and support store operations, policies and procedures• Perform environmental and safety audits and comply with governmentalregulations• Manage sales and expenses to optimize results• Prepare and/or oversee preparation of necessary reports and paperwork• Maintain staffing levels consistent with business needs to ensure excellentcustomer service (Includes assisting with recruiting, hiring and trainingemployees)• Ensure adequate shift coverage which may require the Store Manager to covershifts in the event there are no other employees available to work• Prepare on-going and timely performance appraisals on-line for District Managerapproval for all employees, providing proper performance based feedback• Ensure that all weekly time and attendance records and payroll are finalized,transmitted and processed• Develop assistant managers to store manager readiness• Maintain effective, professional relationships with subordinates, vendors andservice providers• Communicate up and down to ensure proper flow of information• Support company maintenance standards to optimize asset life• Enforce company and governmental regulations with regard to age restrictedsales• Ensure that all required employment related posters and signs are in a place thatis easily accessible to all employees• Manage and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the stores are clean,adequately stocked, organized, well kept and priced correctly• Analyze daily sales and expense information and perform all other financialanalysis to maximize sales and net profits• Safe guard and account for all money received and disbursed and be responsiblefor all banking requirementsLeadership Criteria:• Accepts ownership, is accountable and delivers on commitments• Encourages teamwork• Supports company values with regard to SPIRIT (Safety, People, Integrity,• Responsibility, Innovation and Teamwork)• Ability to develop people
Marketing Manager01/2006 to 01/2007EXTRA EDGE NIG, LTDLagos-Nigeria, Ojodu-Lagos
Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Logistics and Supply Chain2014London Academy Business SchoolLagos-State, Yaba-Lagos, Nigeria
High School Diploma: Procurement and Purchasing2011Federal College of EducationLagos-State, Yaba-Lagos, NigeriaTechnical) Consults Service
Advance Mgt course (AMC) Store and Purchase management
High School Diploma: SSCE1999Ajeromi - Ifelodun High SchoolLagos-State, Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Nigeria
FSLC1991St, John Anglican Primary SchoolLagos-State, Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Nigeria
Decoration,Cake Making and Event Planning2005EL-SHADDAI CREATIONSLagos-State, Ojo, NigeriaGPA: GPA: 9.0
High School Diploma: Desktop2002Bethel Computer Institute
Bachelor of Science: Mass Communication2006Ibadan PolytechnicIbadan, Ibadan-Oyo, Nigeria
Place of Birth: Lagos, Nigeria
Date of Birth: 17th April, 1978
Present Resident: 25, Durosoto str, Off Cele-Nica B/Stop, By New Mebabmu, Ajangbadi, Lagos.
State Origin: Oyo
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Microsoft Power point,
• Achievement – delivered top performances in all previous positions.
• Communication – effective trainer of sales & marketing procedures, as well as customer
• Creation – marketing documentation, reports, collateral, blogs/websites, and presentations
with extensive internal/external usage.
• Creative – strategy development, including value proposition, positioning, and collaterals that
utilizes both digital and traditional marketing techniques.
• Experimentation – relentlessly probing for new market/revenue opportunities.
“Mike provided a full range of
marketing services to Sun
Manager, Global Customer
Programs, Oracle Corporation
Experimentation relentlessly probing for new market/revenue opportunities.
• Project Management – program evaluation, project initiation, execution on strategies with a
focus on achieving project goals and meeting schedule commitments.
• Service Excellence – in creating new clients & maintaining established relationships.
PERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES Mother tongue Other languages Ability to read Ability to write Ability to speak Social skills and competences Organizational skills and competences Hobbies
Logistics and Supply Chain 2014 High School Diploma : Procurement and Purchasing 2011 High School Diploma : SSCE 1999 FSLC 1991 Decoration,Cake Making and Event Planning 2005 High School Diploma : Desktop 2002 Bachelor of Science : Mass Communication 2006
Create a job alert for [job role title] at [location].