Experienced Operations Professional with over 6 years of proficiency in the luxury retail market. Enthusiastic individual dedicated to promoting team player mentality and performing well under pressure. Demonstrates a unique awareness of consumer buying behavior through marketing, economics, and retail operations.
Bachelor of Arts major specializing in analyzing consumer buying behavior, product development, visual merchandising, and international trade in the fashion industrial market.
· Fashion Merchandising Major
· Dean's List 2010-2014
· Academic Scholarship 2010-2014
· Fashion Club Committee Member
· Oversee and execute daily inventory control transactions intro proprietary operations systems including transfers, consumptions, adjustments, goods receipt, and ensuring accurate physical and financial metrics
· Perform root cause analysis in deficient areas to identify and resolve central issues related to monitor shrinkage and reduce costs
· Conduct regular inventory audits and cycle counts to monitor stock levels in both ERP and WMS systems quarterly
· Demonstrate effectiveness as a collaborative team member and leader during weekly team meetings and quarterly boutique sales goals
· Reduced potential inventory loss levels by $100,000 first year by mitigating financial discrepancies and implementing effective inventory control measures
· Increased Tyson's Boutique Cycle Count accuracy by 80% year to date by identifying and correcting established procedures on reconciling cycle count variances and negative on hand reports
· Utilized Microsoft Office applications and internal to create and edit training materials, maintain and update cycle count spreadsheets, reports and adjustment records
· Addressed internal supply problems head-on and developed creative solutions to prevent delays and missed targets.
· Administered all after-sales operations; repair intake, sending e-mails and weekly reports to corporate team
· Resolved client escalations in a time manner and created client support strategy materials to increase after-sales client satisfaction by 85%
· Consulted sales team and built collaborative partnerships/relationships by fostering a meaningful client experience centered around inclusion and connection
· Trained new hires simultaneously with operations and internal software systems to track inventory and ongoing movement of sales.
· Recorded and monitored inventory levels and completed cycle count audits to uncover and address inaccuracies.
· Supported management during opening and closing of registers and handling of cash deposits.
· Advanced client retention with prompt & courteous service while determining patrons individual needs and inquiries
·Facilitated with clerical needs including answering telephone calls, performing database management and drafting correspondence
· Monitored online presence of company's brand to gather and strengthen existing and new clientele through in-depth analysis of markets and related trends
· Distributed online orders and completed various clerical tasks to support both wholesale and retail operations
· Advanced Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop),
· DataScan & MMS Distribution Systems
· Inventory Control & Management
· Analyzing/Identifying/Resolving Problems
· Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
· Interpersonal Skills
· Team Development & Oriented
· Proper Training/Mentoring & Compliance
· Written & Verbal Communication Skills
· Client Service
· Bilingual English/Farsi
· Typing Speed: 87 WPM
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: