Highly focused administrative support professional with both independent and collaborative strengths. Knowledge of benefit programs and technical case processing. I employ professionalism and superior communication skills to meet client and company needs. Excel at fact finding, analyzing, prioritizing and completing tasks while exhibiting professionalism and sound judgement. Exceptional organization skills, results-oriented and technically competent.
I am currently a licensed Real Estate Referral Specialist with New England Referral Services through Coldwell Banker Hickok and Boardman.
· Assist clients in locating resources in the real estate industry
· Link and refer families to licensed real estate agents to either buy or sell property
· Schedule appointments with realtors on behalf of clients
· Collect and verify completeness of referral forms
· Fair housing knowledge and required to abide by all of their rules and regulations
I am certified with the State of Vermont's Essential Maintenance Practices (EMP). It is a law that creates a standard of care with respect to lead paint stabilization and maintenance on rental units and daycare facilities that were built before 1978.
Vermont's Essential Maintenance Practices (EMP) are:
· Perform a visual on-site inspection of interior and exterior surfaces to identify deteriorated paint.
· Install window well inserts in all pre-1978 wooden window wells
· Stabilize paint if more than one square foot of deteriorated paint is found on either interior or exterior surface within 30 days of identification or report by tenant.
· Utilize lead safe work practices when disturbing paint as described by the VDH, which includes not using prohibited practices
· Remove all visible paint chips from the ground on the property.
· Perform specialized cleaning at the conclusion of any work, annually in common areas, and when the unit turns over.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: