To obtain a leadership position in which I will have the capability to better serve our community. I am offering 1 year of experience as an Instructional Coach for educational leadership. Outstanding skills in parent communication. Known for consistently supporting faculty and staff as advocate change agent leader. An effective communicator skilled at developing and implementing academic programs to create high-quality learning environments. Exceptional relationship building skills, developing meaningful partnerships with major community stakeholders. A public speaker with strong presentation and facilitation abilities.
Collaborated with leaders in Early Childhood Education to understand and serve educational needs of San Antonio's Early Childhood sector.
Collaborated with team to lead and Organize Texas Association Education Young of Children-San Antonio Chapter annual conference.
· T-TESS Certified Appraiser 17-18
· Advancing Educational Leadership
· CLASS Assessment – Certified CLASS Observer
· VOICES – STATE OF THE CHILDREN
· Stop the Bleed the Training
· High scope Curriculum Course – 120 + hours
· Conscious Discipline 2 day academy
· Helping Children Deal w/Angry Feelings & STEAM Concepts– Fred Rogers Foundation
· First Aid & CPR Certified
· Engaging Young Children in Nature
· Ooey Gooey Lady- Lisa Murphy
· BLOCKS – STEAM training
· Yoga/meditation in the classroom (Learning Community)
· Nature Explorer Training
· Nature based training
· Engaging Children, and their Families
· LIPS training
· Matt Glover – writing
· Gold/teaching strategies (project approach instruction)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: